• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorKrish4479
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2008
    I am still waiting for my copy of Eagle Eye and I am looking forward to his scores in the coming year. Deep Discount kind of let me down with the preorder considering I had ordered Tyler's previous scores from them and received them on release day. DD couldn't fulfill the Eagle Eye order so I decided to purchase from another retailer. I listened to the suite on Score Notes after The Dark Knight suite and think that Tyler's music could have come from that film.
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2008
    Erik Woods wrote
    WDWGuy08 wrote
    what do you mean ready for a listening? the samples are up and posted and able to be listened to. try refreshing the page or use a different browser.

Just a quick note. You might want just want to create seperate links to those audio samples and not have them load all on ONE PAGE at the SAME TIME. No wonder people are having problems with your site and browser crashes. You are asking users to download 16 tracks of audio at the same time. Not good!

-Erik-

how do i do that in iWeb?
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    how does this look and does it load faster?

http://web.me.com/cbarrywdw03/BrianTyle … Audio.html
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    http://web.me.com/cbarrywdw03/BrianTyle … /News.html

just added this page, what do you think?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Very nice addition, and you changed the front page as well!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Good, loads fast and is to the point.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    how are all the other pages and content everything else look alright and work good? any suggestions of additions or ideas for better looking pages etc? any and all ideas please!
    • CommentAuthormixolydian
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2008
    WDWGuy08 wrote
    any suggestions of additions or ideas for better looking pages etc? any and all ideas please!

The layout is perfect, just some ideas for additions: I would love to have the score to some of Brian's work, perhaps a main title (e.g. Greatest Game, Partition, Final Cut, Darkness Falls) or whatever you can get. As the woodwinds are often covert by other sections they are hard to figure out, but for better understanding and private studies I like to know how it is done.

Another idea is to have a 'fan question section'. If you once will have the opportunity to ask/interview Brian you throw in some of the best collected fan questions.

From my point of view both of them would be a great addition for a fan website. :-)
    • CommentAuthortjguitar
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2008

Another idea is to have a 'fan question section'.

Dont they already have that on briantyler.com ?
  1. They do, actually.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthormixolydian
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2008 edited
    tjguitar wrote

Another idea is to have a 'fan question section'.

Dont they already have that on briantyler.com ?

Yes, indeed. But as far as I remember the response section is lost with the re-design some time ago. If I've overlooked it please direct me to it.

I don't think there is time for every fan-mail that chimes the bell. But if there's a fan community coming up with some selected questions I would guess Brian or his assistant can put slightly more attention to it. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I wanted to know what Brian had for lunch. :-)

Whatsoever, the video interview on collider.com answered a couple of questions by itself.
    • CommentAuthorKrish4479
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2008
    Eagle Eye soars!!!

Funny how not too long ago most of you guys on this forum were chastising Tyler for not innovating and writing new music. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    EAGLE EYE, BANGKOK DANGEROUS, RAMBO, AVP:R, it's been an amazing couple of years for Tyler and i can only imagine how bad ass the new FAST AND THE FURIOUS score will be!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    If it's as good as his previous F&TF effort we're in for a treat!

Hopefully it's more of a cross of Tokyo Drift and Eagle Eye as the rock stuff in Tokyo Drift got a bit too heavy at points.
    • CommentAuthorKrish4479
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2008
    Escape and Ladders are the most impressive tracks to me but I also love Honor and Copyboy. smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2008
    Krish4479 wrote
    Escape and Ladders are the most impressive tracks to me but I also love Honor and Copyboy. smile

Yeah I love Ladders and Copyboy too. Clutch Then Shift is also very impressive, as is The Case.
    • CommentAuthorKrish4479
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2008
    Copyboy being Tyler's little tribute to the working class man. smile
    • CommentAuthorKrish4479
    Rambo 5 is filming in Bulgaria and will be set in Arizona, Tyler might called up to score that one as well.
  2. Filming RIGHT NOW?

And ARizona in BULGARIA?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Rambo? 5?

Ok, I enjoyed John Rambo, but do we need more? Ok, yes, if Tyler is scoring it lick
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I haven't seen the film nor do i ever plan to but if it means more Tyler scores, then heck yes!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2008
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa... Rambo 5? FIVE!? Oh come on! shocked
  3. Yes, I've heard it is supposed to be about Rambo's return to America and more of a drama, maybe?
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    If you like Tylers score from the 2001 film, "Plan B", check out the confirmed news entry on my site, located here:

http://web.me.com/cbarrywdw03/BrianTyle … /News.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Christodoulides wrote
    EAGLE EYE, BANGKOK DANGEROUS, RAMBO, AVP:R, it's been an amazing couple of years for Tyler and i can only imagine how bad ass the new FAST AND THE FURIOUS score will be!

Again you mention Rambo, Demetris. I can recall you hating that score. I even mentioned that in the Now Playing Thread a few days ago with a link to your negative comments.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I didn't hate it, i just didn't like the loads of underscore. I followed what you do everytime, skipped the stuff i don't like out and after a lot of replays and months gone by, i found what i personally like in the score.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Again you mention Rambo, Demetris. I can recall you hating that score. I even mentioned that in the Now Playing Thread a few days ago with a link to your negative comments.

-Erik-

Look for my first comments on The Dark Knight. I hated it. Now look at some of my later ones. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Anthony wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

-Erik-

Look for my first comments on The Dark Knight. I hated it. Now look at some of my later ones. wink

I´m afraid we all do some Jordis once in a while tongue wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Marselus wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

-Erik-

I´m afraid we all do some Jordis once in a while tongue wink

Agreed! But I clearly remember Demetris not liking Rambo... he liked a few portions but I never thought he would include it on a list of good Tyler scores written this year.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  4. If you throw away some stuff, it's a really cool score indeed.