• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. I will be there. Anyone bought a ticket yet?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2016
    Yeah, Ant, Thomas, Mario and myself got tickets. I know Bregje was interested but she didn't know yet when we were booking.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    'tIs all done. The Netherlands will turn out in force!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  2. Does that really compensate for missing the Football Euro 16? I wonder. wink
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    What is this "Foot Ball" you refer to? An unknown part of human anatomy?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. FalkirkBairn wrote
    I will be there. Anyone bought a ticket yet?

cool, lots of people I love to see again, you Alan, Anthony and Martijn, and for the first time James and Jon for instance, looks to become quite the international Maintitles gathering smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  4. Looking forward to seeing everyone again - it's been a while!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2016
    Hasn't it though!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2016 edited
    Great that you are joining. Last time I saw you was in ... Bristol? Or was that Den Haag?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Good lord, whatever would I want to do in Bristol???
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote

Drink copious amounts of alcohol with me of course.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  5. Yeah, Bristol does seem to be worth a journey. drink
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote

Drink copious amounts of alcohol with me of course.

A Bath full of it!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ...it's working...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    It will be nice to see some of you again.

It may or may not be nice to see others for the first time. I have no idea.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    The pleasure will be all mine.
    No.
    Really.
  6. Southall wrote
    It will be nice to see some of you again.

It may or may not be nice to see others for the first time. I have no idea.

rolleyes wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  7. Surprised that my ticket for the Tyler concert arrived this morning. I wasn't expecting it for a few weeks yet. My train tickets arrived too!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2016
    I've had my Tyler ticket for months now. I have already lost it. There's no point looking for it now though because even if I find it, I'll have lost it again by the time of the concert.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2016
    Damn i am so envious guys, of any of you who's attending. Damn and i was in London early March! Couldn't he do the concert back then? smile

http://www.philharmonia.co.uk/concerts/ … perheroes_
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorDennis
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2016
    I will be there too!
  8. I guess this will not come as a surprise but you won't be seeing me there, not even if the ticket was free. tongue
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  9. If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
  10. Okaaaaaay !!!!!! rolleyes
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  11. beer
  12. dizzy
  13. Brian Tyler is the guest on BBC Radio 3's 'Sound of Cinema' this afternoon at 3.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2016 edited
    Listened to the podcast. He sounds like a nice, passionate guy even if he otherwise seems a bit flashy and 'cool'. However I still find his music very 'middle-of-the-road', however servicable. I can honestly say that I have never returned to anything that I've listened to from him.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2016
    'Can You Dig It' is my favourite Tyler track.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2016
    (It's essentially his Iron Man theme put through a Hawaii Five-O filter, a theme he happened to arrange for the new show.)