• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. True... but you know what I mean.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2008
    Christodoulides wrote
    Which implies that people only buy new scores a week or two after they are actually released, not later than a month maximum anyway, either they don't buy them at all; which i don't precisely agree with smile

I usually wait for a better deal. wink I hate paying more than about $12 for a new commercial CD.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No, indeed i know Jon. It's nice to see you back to reviewing a whole lot of stuff lately, most of the reviews i agree with too 'xcept for Dark Knight biggrin wave
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote
    No, indeed i know Jon. It's nice to see you back to reviewing a whole lot of stuff lately, most of the reviews i agree with too 'xcept for Dark Knight biggrin wave

Same, I really like Batman.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Eagle Eye Rocks!!
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthormsi2
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2008 edited
    Does anyone have the chronological track order list please?

EDIT:

For Eagle Eye?

I have something like this:

Eagle Eye
    Copyboy
    Loss Of A Twin
    Special Delivery
    Escape
    Clutch Then Shift
    Dead End Clues
    Ariia
    Final Manipulations
    Honor
    The Case
    Chutes
    Ladders
    Injection
    Picking Up The Trail
    The 36th Floor
    Hidden Message
    Further Instructions
    Operation Guillotine
    Eagle Eye Main Title
    Potus 111
    Eagle Eye End Title
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    I'd love a complete right now. love
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote

The 77 minute CD isn't exhausting enough?

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Erik Woods wrote
    Anthony wrote

-Erik-

Not as much as I thought when I first saw the tracklist. I´d also be very pleased with more music.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Thor wrote
    However, there's no denying that he LOOKS GOOD and must surely be one of the coolest film composers around. He's got that rock style that the chicks dig.

They call that a Ferrari. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Thor wrote
    However, there's no denying that he LOOKS GOOD and must surely be one of the coolest film composers around. He's got that rock style that the chicks dig.

They call that a Ferrari. wink

Thor does 1970's hep cat talk cheesy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthormixolydian
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    Composer Brian Tyler Exclusive Video Interview – EAGLE EYE – Part 1

Source: www.collider.com

Composer Brian Tyler Exclusive Video Interview – EAGLE EYE – Part 1 Collider does an MTV Cribs type interview with Brian in his studio. See how and where he works; 9/25/2008

http://www.collider.com/entertainment/i … 293/tcid/1

------------

Very informative, long and interesting insider view in the working process of Brian Tyler, on EAGLE EYE. You'll love this punk

Yeah, I do! punk Many thanks for the link, that was a pleasure.

Brian seems to be a friendly and nice guy. But may one has to ask his assistant first. LOL
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeOct 3rd 2008 edited
    Thor wrote

Just the chicks? That's such 90s-thinking. biggrin
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2008
    I have just created a fan site about Brian Tyler and his music. It covers just about everything, from audio samples, to credits, to even front/back covers from his CD releases. I hope you all get a chance to go check it out and feel free to leave me your feedback or suggestions or concerns, about the site. Thanks, all and Take Care~

http://web.me.com/cbarrywdw03/BrianTyle … Intro.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Hey, good work, nice site! punk
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Great work mate, only a minor note: the frontpage is of significantly lower aesthetic and visual value in comparison to the much, much better layout of the whole main website and all its pages. If i were you, i'd consider changing that.
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    what do you mean?
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Correct me if I'm wrong D, but are you talking about the wallpaper on the front page?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2008
    Yes, and the whole appearance of it. The grey background on which the flash video lays, the double photograph of tyler himself. I know it's just me probably but it doesn't look good at all, especially since the rest of the website (i.e. everything apart the front page) looks so good.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Erik Woods wrote
    Anthony wrote

-Erik-

People are asking for a complete Eagle Eye score when El Cid has just been released? Fair enough.
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    i want the complete score to eagle eye myself! i loved this score! i have been playing it nonstop 20 hours a day every day even in the car.
  2. Just saw Eagle Eye and heard it in context wink

First of all, what a thrill ride of a movie. Man I knew this was gonna be a ride but not one as thundering as this. Love the chemestry between the 2 leads as well and as for action and suspense, you'll get plenty of both

But of course Tyler's score punches through as well. People were praising this one but it seems I must agree that this is what Tyler does best. Create one mean rhythm and keep it there. The brilliant car chase music and the end are what Tyler does best. Looking forward of hearing the score on CD smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Just saw Eagle Eye and heard it in context wink

First of all, what a thrill ride of a movie. Man I knew this was gonna be a ride but not one as thundering as this. Love the chemestry between the 2 leads as well and as for action and suspense, you'll get plenty of both

But of course Tyler's score punches through as well. People were praising this one but it seems I must agree that this is what Tyler does best. Create one mean rhythm and keep it there. The brilliant car chase music and the end are what Tyler does best. Looking forward of hearing the score on CD smile

Excellent. I can't wait for this movie!
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Just saw Eagle Eye and heard it in context wink

Excellent. I can't wait for this movie!

Sweet! I am in a mood for a movie of this kind and being in LOVE with the kick-ass, adrenaline-packed score, i can hardly wait!
  3. WDWGuy08 wrote
    I have just created a fan site about Brian Tyler and his music. It covers just about everything, from audio samples, to credits, to even front/back covers from his CD releases. I hope you all get a chance to go check it out and feel free to leave me your feedback or suggestions or concerns, about the site. Thanks, all and Take Care~

http://web.me.com/cbarrywdw03/BrianTyle … Intro.html

Great fan site, loved it. Is the unreleased stuff ready for a listening? I guess my Firefox still having some probs with Quicktime and Flash related stuff. Whatsoever, keep it coming.
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2008 edited
    what do you mean ready for a listening? the samples are up and posted and able to be listened to. try refreshing the page or use a different browser. the samples posted are from briantyler.com as is some of the content. he does not have a problem with it, and if he ever does, he will let me know, and it will be taken down. thank you for the comments, i work really hard on these sites and appreciate the positive feedback.
  4. WDWGuy08 wrote
    what do you mean ready for a listening? the samples are up and posted and able to be listened to.

Yeah, sorry, it was browsers fault (odd, cos the Quicktime plugins are in Firefox's plugin folder).
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2008
    WDWGuy08 wrote
    what do you mean ready for a listening? the samples are up and posted and able to be listened to. try refreshing the page or use a different browser.

Just a quick note. You might want just want to create seperate links to those audio samples and not have them load all on ONE PAGE at the SAME TIME. No wonder people are having problems with your site and browser crashes. You are asking users to download 16 tracks of audio at the same time. Not good!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2008
    Erik Woods wrote
    WDWGuy08 wrote
    what do you mean ready for a listening? the samples are up and posted and able to be listened to. try refreshing the page or use a different browser.

Just a quick note. You might want just want to create seperate links to those audio samples and not have them load all on ONE PAGE at the SAME TIME. No wonder people are having problems with your site and browser crashes. You are asking users to download 16 tracks of audio at the same time. Not good!

-Erik-

Agreed. My browser didn't crash, but I didn't dare try and play anything until all the samples had loaded.