• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2008
    I got mine today, I havent gotten to Jury yet , listening to this Tiburon cd , WOW this is Fantastic!!
    I would have paid 20 bucks for this alone.

sd smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2008 edited
    moonie wrote
    one man jury - stevens

Geeze, you and sdtom seem to have a compelling need to post separate threads for nearly every score you buy or review. LOL rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    William wrote
    moonie wrote
    one man jury - stevens

Geeze, you and sdtom seem to have a compelling need to post separate threads for nearly every score you buy or review. LOL rolleyes

Sorry I did look.

smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2008 edited
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    moonie wrote
    William wrote
    moonie wrote
    one man jury - stevens

Sorry I did look.

smile

Why didn't you use this score to set up a composer thread for Leith? Morton? Stevens.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    moonie wrote
    William wrote
    moonie wrote
    one man jury - stevens

Sorry I did look.

smile

I know... It's just that... you don't need a thread for every individual score. That's what the composer threads are for, to discuss their works in THOSE threads.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    You guys are increasingly making this more difficult, hehe. I enjoy the score ok. smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    William wrote
    moonie wrote
    William wrote
    moonie wrote
    one man jury - stevens

Sorry I did look.

smile

I know... It's just that... you don't need a thread for every individual score. That's what the composer threads are for, to discuss their works in THOSE threads.

Indeed!

Just imagine how many threads there would be for Morricone alone!? shocked dizzy spin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    moonie wrote
    You guys are increasingly making this more difficult, hehe.

Sorry, but it just doesn't make sense to me to have separate threads for certain scores when the board is already well organized with composer threads, in which you can discuss the scores without having to flood the board with needless threads. The composer threads are there for a reason.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    William wrote
    moonie wrote
    William wrote
    moonie wrote
    one man jury - stevens

Sorry I did look.

smile

Indeed!

Just imagine how many threads there would be for Morricone alone!? shocked dizzy spin

rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Or Goldsmith, or Williams, or Silvestri, or Giacchino, or Stevens, or and btw did I mention that his Tiburon is most Execellent. biggrin
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    moonie wrote
    Or Goldsmith, or Williams, or Silvestri, or Giacchino, or Stevens, or and btw did I mention that his Tiburon is most Execellent. biggrin

Yes you did! cheesy

Oh, and all those composers you mention together don't beat Morricone.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    tongue
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … se/#Item_3

Read in the other thread and comment.
    Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!