• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008 edited
    For???

So what do others here get up to on a Friday night?

Me, I'm out with a few friends to sup beer and set the world to rights.....and maybe play some pool too!? biggrin beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    For???

Me, I'm out with a few friends to sup beer and set the world to rights.....and maybe play some pool too!? biggrin beer

Hey, what a coincidence, I´m out with some friends to play pool and have some beers! punk beer
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    For???

Hey, what a coincidence, I´m out with some friends to play pool and have some beers! punk beer

Kick ass Marcel punk beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    For???

Oh, and I forgot the girls biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    For???

Just make sure the beer goggles don't overflow and you end up with a troll wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Wish i could do that. I am validating the results from the 3-day / 30 person experiments i carried last week in the studio for the upcoming conference in Monday and i don't have a split second to waste (other than feeding my mt addiction with you guys kiss ). Hopefully my nurse will come and help me a bit here in a while and thanks to Kantelinen's gorgeous melodies, my mind is at good condition compared to the load and nature of work i have to do!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeSep 26th 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    For???

Just make sure the beer goggles don't overflow and you end up with a troll wink

biggrin
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2008
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    For???

And you're browsing MT at the same time? Nice!

Depends who's around for me. If everyone's back home then it'll be pub/cinema/someone's house, but if everyone's gone back to uni (and this is the first weekend in 3 months where they're all gone!) there will be 2 or 3 of us playing Xbox/watching TV. Last night was watching an Eddie Izzard gig and then Road Wars. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 27th 2008
    My head sad

No Saturday night for me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2008 edited
    Nice....maintitles' own "Cheers!" thread, like the one we have over at FSM. Right now, I'm on an "alco cut diet" which lasts untill November 1, but I'll be sure to post here as well when I've got something goin' on.

Incidentally, tomorrow is a premiere party for the series I'm working on, and I have to make an exception for that....even though I'm on a diet and even though it's just Wednesday. But over here, we call Wednesday "Little Friday", so it isn't that far off. smile

beer
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    For???

Sleeping!

sleep

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Nice....maintitles' own "Cheers!" thread, like the one we have over at FSM. Right now, I'm on an "alco cut diet" which lasts untill November 1, but I'll be sure to post here as well when I've got something goin' on.

Incidentally, tomorrow is a premiere party for the series I'm working on, and I have to make an exception for that....even though I'm on a diet and even though it's just Wednesday. But over here, we call Wednesday "Little Friday", so it isn't that far off. smile

beer

"Little Friday"....I like that cool beer

Thor, don't forget True/False....new one up now.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Timmer wrote
    For???

Sleeping!

sleep

-Erik-

Young Liam wearing you out Erik? smile wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2008
    I was the angel of destruction on the pool table last night, I can only hope the form carries over for tomorrow nights pool contest in the same venue where a week ago I performed dismally.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Timmer wrote
    For???

Sleeping!

sleep

-Erik-

This past week as been one of the worst weeks of sleep I've ever had. Liam is cutting a huge molar which I'm sure hurts like a bitch and with the "teething" he also has a runny nose which is disrupting his sleep and annoying him to no end. He is up every hour screaming. That goes on almost all night. ARGH!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    I was the angel of destruction on the pool table last night, I can only hope the form carries over for tomorrow nights pool contest in the same venue where a week ago I performed dismally.

No beer in your post? I can´t believe it! tongue wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Timmer wrote
    For???

Sleeping!

sleep

-Erik-

This past week as been one of the worst weeks of sleep I've ever had. Liam is cutting a huge molar which I'm sure hurts like a bitch and with the "teething" he also has a runny nose which is disrupting his sleep and annoying him to no end. He is up every hour screaming. That goes on almost all night. ARGH!

-Erik-

My sympathies Erik, a close friend of mine has a child that must be of similar age to Liam and is going through similar, my friend looked like an extra in a George A Romero film when I saw him earlier this week.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

For you Marcel, anything beer cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Ugh...because I'm on a two-month alco cut diet, I was supposed to have taken it easy yesterday. "Unfortunately", a friend of mine came over with two gorgeous girls and I obviously had to drink some wine and drinks to keep them company. I'm weak. shame
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

kiss

Good luck on the pool table tomorrow! Kick some asses!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Thor wrote
    Ugh...because I'm on a two-month alco cut diet, I was supposed to have taken it easy yesterday. "Unfortunately", a friend of mine came over with two gorgeous girls and I obviously had to drink some wine and drinks to keep them company. I'm weak. shame

The least you can do to keep company to 2 gorgeous girls is break up the diet mate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    I'd break my arms.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2008 edited
    LSH wrote
    I'd break my arms.

lol

But then you couldn´t use them! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2008 edited
    Yea, you wouldn't be of much use indeed, at least initially, before someone else warmed them up for you biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Christodoulides wrote
    Yea, you wouldn't be of much used indeed, at least initially, before someone else warmed them up for you biggrin

Naughty naughty

But even then, arms are totally necessary, I mean, well....you know what I mean.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    .........go on.......? biggrin tongue shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Something tells me you already know the details..... tongue wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2008
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

kiss

I'm fired up! I'll let you know the result. beer
  1. Good luck!
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

kiss

I'm fired up! I'll let you know the result. beer

Okay, I didn't win but I got to the final and walked away with £25 smile

I don't like losing but it was made a little easier that it was a very old acquaintance of mine that won, a very likeable chap and one hot pool player.