• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2009
    Bregt wrote
    One Belgian beer.............. Not a real calculator! angry

lol
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. gonna keep it calm, movie and a couple of soundtracks
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I don't need the calculator, I know for a fact it would take an entire American states worth of weedy ass Budweiser to get me drunk let alone kill me.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2009 edited
    Going to an old girlfriend of mine 40th birthday tonight. Looking forward to it! cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    Have a good time Tim!

I'm having a quiet one tonight but going out tomorrow to attend a friend's house party. I haven't seen her since I left for Australia almost a year ago so it should be an enjoyable night.

cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2009 edited
    You too Lee beer

I'm off in about half an hour.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2009
    Just returned from another party weekend in the South of Norway, including a shellfish festival and a wedding party (with free booze!). So even though I'm too late for the Friday cheer, I've definitely had my share these last two days. Went to bed at 5AM both Friday and yesterday. Tired now.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Thor wrote
    Tired now.

No kidding wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ^
    What Marcel said.
  2. I just read shellfish festival as selfish dizzy
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    You are tired too? tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Going to an old girlfriend of mine 40th birthday tonight. Looking forward to it! cool

How's she keeping up with the time? smile
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    "It would take 28 Mojitos to kill you!"

Hmm....
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote

How's she keeping up with the time? smile

She still looks good. It was 20+ years ago that I went out with her!!! shocked dizzy
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Did you decide well on leaving her yes or no? wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    We both did I think!??? I can only really speak for myself.

I was far too immature ( emotionally ) at that time to stay in any kind of long term relationship. We only saw each other for a brief fling and no harm was done, we both remain friends to this day cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2009
    I've just finished helping a friend to move, and now I've been invited to this circus meets S&M event in an Oslo park:

http://www.painsolution.net/?page=news

If you don't hear from me tomorrow, you'll know I'm strapped up somewhere! biggrin

(hey, we should have an S&M emoticon!)
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Thor wrote
    I've just finished helping a friend to move, and now I've been invited to this circus meets S&M event in an Oslo park:

If you don't hear from me tomorrow, you'll know I'm strapped up somewhere! biggrin

Blimey!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    :whip:

Well, erm, have ...erm...you know...an interesting evening.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote

Anyone remember Circus Archaos?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2009
    I'll be out with friends tonight drinking beer and shooting some pool .....yeah, I know, SHOCK!!! shocked HORROR!!! frank Tim, drinking beer? and playing pool? Surely not!?

How about our resident birthday boy Martijn, how will you be celebrating tonight?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Timmer wrote
    I'll be out with friends tonight drinking beer and shooting some pool .....yeah, I know, SHOCK!!! shocked HORROR!!! frank Tim, drinking beer? and playing pool? Surely not!?

That's my idea of a perfect Friday night. But sadly I won't be doing it. Nobody could possibly guess what I will be doing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Southall wrote
    That's my idea of a perfect Friday night. But sadly I won't be doing it. Nobody could possibly guess what I will be doing.

Don´t be shy.....tell us!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    Timmer wrote

Darning your socks!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Interviewing Leonard Nimoy? Plowing Evangeline Lilly?....both?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I'm still waiting to hear back from Nimoy. Evangeline's still recovering.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2009 edited
    Oi, what a day.

First I had three hours sleep from Thursday to today, then I went to a 6-hour commercial shoot for a type of minced beef that I was asked to do (it's just 15 seconds, and it's mostly my hands preparing food, but it will be on TV for 6 months) and now I've had half a bottle of white wine. I had to decline a few city-going offers tonight, as I'm must too SLEEEEEEEPY.

sleep
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 5th 2009 edited
    I believe ya!

Anyone who says 'I'm must too SLEEEEEEEPY'.....well, there ya go!! wink

Sleep tight thunderer.