• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Sshhit.... I feel so old with my "chinese takeaway, a glass of wine and "Bad Education" on BBC iPlayer" - friday nights.

<s>
    www.synchrotones.wordpress.com | www.synchrotones.co.uk | @Synchrotones | facebook | soundcloud | youtube
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2013
    Thor wrote
    God, what a night.

I'm drunk as a buffoon now, but I've had an interesting night. I attended a 70mm screening of CLOSE ENCOUNTERS with a Q&A with cinematographer Vilmos Zsiimgnond present. I tried to get an interwith with him, but it seemms a bit difficult. he's a diffult fellow!

anyways, i went out for various strong drinks and now I'm pissed as a wet towel. fuck offz.

lol
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2013
    shame
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Thor wrote
    God, what a night.

I'm drunk as a buffoon now ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5E5TjkDvU0

biggrin
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2013
    Heading out for a friends-friends gathering at a local pub. Pretty good attendance from my mates, even though most of them are married (with children). Looking forward to that.

Expect late-night ramblings here on the board in a few hours.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    What? You maybe thought we expected something different from you!? tongue cheesy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    What? You maybe thought we expected something different from you!? tongue cheesy

He, he...yeah, like a reasoned dissertation on the paradigmatic complexities of Pierre Bourdieu's sociological distinctions?

punk
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I know exactly what you mean. I've spent many a drunken night in a pub waxing social over Pierre Bourdieu's distinctions of paradigmaticness, always guaranteed to keep a pub lively! drink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    biggrin
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2013 edited
    Had a cool birthday/Halloween party in the cellar of the classy old house of a friend in Brussels yesterday. It was quite late but I didn't have too many drinks. I'm always afraid of jynnan tonnyx so I just don't have many. I was dressed as a scientist with a Guy Fawkes/V for Vendetta mask and snorkelling glasses. I also had a test tube filled with water and the remnants of a failed embryonic experiment. It looked like a small Gollum. Sad story. Creepy enough to disturb some people.

Tonight we go to Gravity.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Bregt wrote

As clearly Levity had already been addressed the night before.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2013 edited
    Bregt wrote
    Had a cool birthday/Halloween party in the cellar of the classy old house of a friend in Brussels yesterday. It was quite late but I didn't have too many drinks. I'm always afraid of jynnan tonnyx so I just don't have many. I was dressed as a scientist with a Guy Fawkes/V for Vendetta mask and snorkelling glasses. I also had a test tube filled with water and the remnants of a failed embryonic experiment. It looked like a small Gollum. Sad story. Creepy enough to disturb some people.

Typical Bregt....destroy the excitement for a regular night out with some fancy-schmancy super party in dark cellars!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2013
    oh yes, i'm so drunk. how can iget the stamiena to managae a 40-year birthday tomroww. geezes-
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    2: 04, the clock says. that's early. ccome on, rear yourt head!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    whar do you guys do when you'rte truing to land, alcholol-wise? any trifcks?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    whar do you guys do when you'rte truing to land, alcholol-wise? any trifcks?

I wor youreis sayingon asorfty piloow.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2013
    All forums and social media seem very quiet today, for some reason.

Be that as it may, I'm soon off for another big Christmas party with friends. A dinner, a show and then onwards. Unfortunately, I'm feeling a bit under the weather, but I'll do my best.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor wrote
    All forums and social media seem very quiet today, for some reason.

I think everyone's tired from the big MainTitles.net party yesterday. I've seen things that cannot be erased unfortunately.

Where were you? dizzy
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2013 edited
    Where? What? Who? wink
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    angry Bregt, I...I thought we agreed we'd NEVER speak of this again! shame
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2013
    Amazingly, I managed to avoid posting on the board last night. Guess I was too tired....I just woke up at 2 PM in the afternoon.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2014
    One of my oldest and dearest friends stayed over last night. Baz and I go back a long way but he lives a long way away now so we only see each other once every six months or so. When we do get together it's damaging spin He's just left to go home and I still feel drunk dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I didn't get up until 2 pm. The longer I'm awake the more fucked I feel. dizzy
  3. Take an Alka-Seltzer or Aspirin and eat an Bismarck-Hering. That's what we do.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Yeah, I had a long pub crawl last night too. 10 beers, a wine or two and even sake(!). Totally destroyed today -- even the 3-minute walk to the grocery store and back felt like climbing Mount Everest.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 11th 2014
    Bloody friends dragging me out for beers...grrrrr!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2014
    Yeah, it's a drag, isn't it?

Yesterday, I had a big night out with two of my friends. Beers, a movie, dinner at a Japanese place, then more beers and wines. Must have spent 1000 NOK, easily ($162).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Fuck, was it worth it at least ? smile beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Well, maybe not. But that's what you have to pay for a good night out in Norway.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Fucking hell do you people have private goldmines?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.