• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2014
    No, but we have oil. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I don't know about oil, but one thing's for sure. Your women there are hot
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 12th 2014 edited
    Demetris wrote
    I don't know about oil

lol Very slick D you little liar. tongue
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What are you suggesting you spreader of lies?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2014
    Feeling a bit under the weather today, but still going out for a few beers with friends I haven't seen in a long time. Good ol'fashioned "Friday beer", which was somewhat of an institution for me a few years ago.

Cheers!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014
    So...no response last Friday.

Tonight is Montages' 5 year anniversary, and I'm going to a huge party with more than 200 guests. Need to pop my first beer soon, I guess, to get in the mood. Especially because I've had a sore throat/cold-type thing for almost two months now. It's VERY autumn in Oslo today -- yellow lefs, raining, cold, grey etc.

What are your plans?
    I am extremely serious.
  1. simple friday for us, having some friends over. Eat together and play games together and just hang out smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Thor wrote
    Need to pop my first beer soon, I guess, to get in the mood.

You a bit of a "pre-loader" then?

Thinking about it, who isn't? Now that it's been given a name, it has suddenly become something evil in the media.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    In Norway, we call it 'vorspiel' (and yes, I'm well aware that it has sexual connotations in most other countries). It's a necessity here because the booze is so expensive out on the town, you need to drink yourself into a mood on store-bought alcohol first (at some private location), THEN hit the town or whatever afterwards, around midnight.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2014 edited
    I'm a pre-loader punk

I know it's not the same as Scandinavian levels but I'm afraid pubs are more than expensive enough here too, most people I know drink before going out for the night. It's simply cheaper.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  3. It's called "Vorglühen" (preheating) here in Germany. Derived from starting old Diesel cars.

smile Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Captain Future wrote
    It's called "Vorglühen" (preheating) here in Germany. Derived from starting old Diesel cars.

smile Volker

That's funny, because I thought our 'vorspiel' was a direct import from Germany, but you apparently call it something else.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. "Vorspiel" is what you (hopefully) do when having sex before the actual intercorse. wink
  5. I think Thor is aware of that wink
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  6. And it reminds me of the track titles to Hans' Younger and Younger where the first two tracks are called Vorspiel and My Organ. And I'm not sure it's accidental biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 18th 2014
    oh my godk, i'm so drunk i'm gpnna throw up. fækk off. what to edo?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ahhhh! Another great night eh Chunderer? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Indeed. But I have to stop going online when I get back from these things.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Nooooo!
    We are greatly entertained, Thunderer!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  7. Thor wrote
    fækk off.

Norwegian is a glorious language.
  8. Edmund Meinerts wrote
    Thor wrote
    fækk off.

Norwegian is a glorious language.

Fåck øff.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2014
    dizzy

I've found that it's more fun to post in forums when you're having your first drinks (the pre-loading/vorspiel part) as one shies away from conflicts, is generally likeable and makes sense all at the same time.

At 4 in the morning, after dozens of drinks, it's something else altogether.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2014
    I should try and make an effort being here at 4 AM on a Saturday morning to catch you and engage you in political and cultural discussion!

(Oh who am I kidding? THAT's never gonna happen! sleep )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  9. I drink rather moderately these days. I think the last time I was that drunk was over twenty years ago. angelic
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2014 edited
    My friday night. Replace bed with couch and laptop with iPad and that's my favourite friday night.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2014
    Out for another birthday party in a few minutes. Had one last weekend, and it landed me a date with a sweet girl this coming Thursday. Any tips from you seasoned dating fans?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    DO.NOT. MENTION.FILM.MUSIC.

I cannot emphasise this enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Ha, ha....true, in a way. But it's ALL in how you say it. I think I can communicate my interest in film music without sounding like a dork.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but...

DO.NOT. MENTION.FILM.MUSIC.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I think you should mention how albums are an artform. That'll get you laid.