• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2014
    biggrin

Good luck Thor!
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2014 edited
    No drunk Thor posts last night?
    Has he strike lucky?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Did he end up in the casulty department or in the sobering-up cell? wink
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 6th 2014
    Clearly my advice worked.
  2. As I understood Thor attended a birthday party last night whereas the date will be next Thursday. Of course he might have found a shortcut yesterday. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2015 edited
    OK, soon off for dinner at an Indian restaurant, followed by a huge birthday/going-away party for a female colleague of mine. I had a party yesterday, I have the party tonight, and I have another big party tomorrow.

37 is the new 27!

Amuse me while I drink some beers in preparation!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2015 edited
    Extremely hung over after last night (was in bed around 7), but I'm off for another party tonight.

Why are you all so silent? COME ON -- SHARE YOUR PLANS!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2015
    Oh, just the usual for me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2015 edited
    Yesterday I organised a boardgames night with colleagues. There was beer and I prepared a tasty dinner. Has anyone ever played Cards Against Humanity? It's hilarious and so wrong at times. It's a card game where the most surreal, yet appropriate answer gets the points. Lots of laughing guaranteed.

Thor wrote
    I had a party yesterday, I have the party tonight, and I have another big party tomorrow.

You have so much friends that party as well. Crazy man! I would be very tired after a weekend like that I think. However, what kind of parties are they? Dancing? Dinner? Snappy food?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2015
    No food or relaxed atmosphere, no. It's all-out dancing, singing, talking and binging on drinks. RAVE ON! punk
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015 edited
    [edited]
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015
    Thor wrote
    [edited]

I know it's only virtual but...

hug
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Followed by...

beer drink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Bregt wrote
    Yesterday I organised a boardgames night with colleagues. There was beer and I prepared a tasty dinner. Has anyone ever played Cards Against Humanity? It's hilarious and so wrong at times. It's a card game where the most surreal, yet appropriate answer gets the points. Lots of laughing guaranteed.

Nice. We have games nights with friends as well. cheesy
    I don't know the game you mention though...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I know it...it really works best (or even at all) when imbibing bas been going on continuously for at keast tge preceding two hours!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2015
    oh my god, i'm so ectremely drungk. fuck off. it's time for re_convaluenfe.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Here's someone for you to chat with Thor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Thor wrote

Thor rhymes with...
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Steven wrote
    Thor wrote

Thor rhymes with...

Indeed.

I have no memory of even posting yesterday. I wonder what 're_convaluenfe' is supposed to mean.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. >convalescence<

I guess. I did not find a "re..." in my dict. >Rekonvaleszens< is German.

smile V.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Good suggestion! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2015 edited
    This place bores me now. I'm going to bed after having downed 6-7 beers (some strong ones).
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2015
    That's the spirit!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    This place bores me now. I'm going to bed after having downed 6-7 beers (some strong ones).

By god but your spelling is atrocious when you're drunk!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    applause
  4. Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote

By god but your spelling is atrocious when you're drunk!

Especially when you consider that he wrote this in his native language. It is only by sheer luck that it came out legible.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I've been in a very melancholic mood over the last few weeks. It even trickled down to my latest Celluloid Tunes episode (in Norwegian) about coming-of-age movies and scores. ALL the selections had a very bittersweet quality, I discovered.

Been drinking steadily alone (mostly during the weekends, however -- the week days are fine). At what point should one worry about becoming an alcoholic?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Day time drinking throughout the week, waking up in the middle of the night and needing a drink. I've known five alcoholics in my life and only one of them is still alive and he's been teetotal for five years.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Day time drinking throughout the week, waking up in the middle of the night and needing a drink. I've known five alcoholics in my life and only one of them is still alive and he's been teetotal for five years.

Thanks. There's some comfort in what you say, as I'm not close to that yet.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Me neither though I have drank a lot over the last two weeks. ( understandably )