• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2008 edited
    Christodoulides wrote
    sweet, hope they don't blow it though; any word on the plot? is the hot chick dead?

The story takes place a few hours after the events of the first one. I´d love to see Manuela Velasco´s character again, but I´m afraid we won´t.

The crew (directors, DP, editor, etc) is exactly the same.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 8th 2008
    All my Blair Witch 2 alarm bells are going off. slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    So the dreadful zombie bitch is alive and hunting eh? SERIOUSLY.DISGUSTING.STUFF.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Don't give too much away, D.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Last night was pretty unusual for me. I've just come off a three-day battle against my own stomach (I'll spare you the details!), and could not consume any alcohol. Yet, I joined a few friends at a party and a trip downtown, and wandered home at 4 in the morning without having consumed a single drop! (just water and soda). I think that's the first time I've been sober at that time, after having "partied" all night.

It was interesting to note the development of my buddies, one of which became so pissed that he was thrown out of the pub. Interesting because I was sober and witnessed it all, every single detail. It was almost like a sociological experiment. It's not something that I LIKE to do, though. I prefer to drink along with my buddies and get that extra social "boost".

Today, I'm seeing QUANTUM OF SOLACE with some other friends, and then we'll see what happens after that. No alcohol today either, however. sad
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thor wrote
    Last night was pretty unusual for me. I've just come off a three-day battle against my own stomach (I'll spare you the details!), and could not consume any alcohol. (

shocked
    The horror. The horror.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Thor wrote
    wandered home at 4 in the morning without having consumed a single drop!

You don't want to be me right now. 13 pints last night. Totally out of it. Went to a friends house at 1am and had some REALLY spicy pasta. Then we were trying to work out what bread sauce was made of (bread, right??) and I finally wandered home at about 2.15am with the worst hiccups ever.

Don't even try to imagine what my hangover is like. spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    13 pints... oh, to be that young and impressionable again. *sigh*
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I just can't be arsed to get that drunk anymore (though I used to, admittedly). I certainly don't go out of my way to get completely pook faced, that's for sure... but I do enjoy my beer. lick
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Anthony wrote
    Thor wrote
    wandered home at 4 in the morning without having consumed a single drop!

You don't want to be me right now. 13 pints last night. Totally out of it. Went to a friends house at 1am and had some REALLY spicy pasta. Then we were trying to work out what bread sauce was made of (bread, right??) and I finally wandered home at about 2.15am with the worst hiccups ever.

Don't even try to imagine what my hangover is like. spin

Lightweight rolleyes
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2008
    There's so much more stuff in life than alcohol (Thor and all, imo).
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Christodoulides wrote

Pizza!

Yes, pizza and alcohol balance out perfectly.
    You need some food in your stomach to out way all the beer.
    And too much pizza, well, you need something to wash it down.

I've never drank an ounce of alcohol in my life. And that's something, cause I attend the No. 1 ranked party school in the nation. haha
    I just choose not to cause much of my family and some of my friends drinks, and I've truly experienced its dark side, and funny side. Just a personal choice I have made. There is a weakness to abstain from alcohol in my blood, and I don't want to risk anything. beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

Yer kidding!? spin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 9th 2008 edited
    Well, I broke my own promise. After the Bond film yesterday (which was great, btw), we went out. I think I consumed 11 pints in the following hours. Oy veh..... dizzy It's now almost three o'clock in the afternoon, and I just woke up.

What was that about 'more in life than alchohol' again?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Well, I broke my own promise. After the Bond film yesterday (which was great, btw), we went out. I think I consumed 11 pints in the following hours. Oy veh..... dizzy

Dats m' boy beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thor wrote

A delirium tremens, dear boy. Pay it no mind.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2008
    Hmmmmm?

What shall I do? Stay in and watch crap TV?

Or go out and drink beer?

I think I'll beer
  1. Depends on the pub I guess. You can go out, have a beer and STILL watch crap TV biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 14th 2008
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Depends on the pub I guess. You can go out, have a beer and STILL watch crap TV biggrin

Usually some sports channel.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    I wish I could say I had something big planned for today, but I don't. The inside of my mouth hurts like hell, for some reason, I haven't worked out in two months and feel bloated and out-of-shape. So I'm just staying home with a couple of glasses of red wine. Sounds sad, I know, but some Fridays are just like that.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Thor wrote
    I wish I could say I had something big planned for today, but I don't. The inside of my mouth hurts like hell, for some reason, I haven't worked out in two months and feel bloated and out-of-shape. So I'm just staying home with a couple of glasses of red wine. Sounds sad, I know, but some Fridays are just like that.

at times it is good to sit back, relax and just sit in the sofa, so you're doing allright wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    Aaaaaaaah. I feel work dripping off of me. WEEEKEND ! sleep
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeNov 29th 2008
    At work on another lovely friday evening, then saturday, ... and sunday. sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    omaha wrote
    At work on another lovely friday evening, then saturday, ... and sunday. sad

Bummer! slant
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    yes, but only a few weeks left of classes
    getting closer to finals time wink

The Gators just need to beat FSU (our main rival), and Alabama in the SEC Championship to go the the Nationals. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    I wonder if the emergence of these threads means the death of my "Cheers!" thread over at FSM. What do you think, Tim?

In any case, I've just returned from work (and the hairdresser). Will down half a chicken and a tomato with some white wine before I hook up with old colleagues from the uni at the other side of town, in a 50's-style pub. Yeah, I know, not very impressive meal, but at least fast food that isn't too unhealthy.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    What was that thread about?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009 edited
    Basically about having a drink or a beer, going out and chillin' - whether it was weekends or everydays, and what everybody's plans were (even though it was mostly myself and Timmer rattling off the same-old, same-old.... smile). I kept it going for YEARS - and probably still will:

http://www.filmscoremonthly.com/board/p … ;archive=0
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Tonight I will celebrate the defeat of my soccer team once again (that will be the third in a row)
    Ah well, at least I'll drink my sorrows away in the pub beer vomit
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Tonight I will celebrate the defeat of my soccer team once again (that will be the third in a row)
    Ah well, at least I'll drink my sorrows away in the pub beer vomit

The football team that YOU play on or your FAVOURITE football team?
    I am extremely serious.