• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2015
    Indeed.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    At some point I'll take control, I'll have to. I'll do something positive like get into training again, I just don't feel like it right now.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Me neither. My situation can't compare to yours, but there are moments in one's life when you just want to flow with the bliss of intoxication, whatever it is.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Very true.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. I have found when I feel down alcohol doesn't help a bit. It amplifies whatever mood I'm in but it's not a mood changer. Also I never had a blackout due to alcohol because my stomach goes on reverse way before that. Can't say anything about other drugs as I never touched any, not even nicotine.

V.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2015 edited
    Thanks for the input. My experience is very different from yours. I've found that it helps a LOT. Now I'm on to hard licor (a Polish liqeur I got for free) for the first time in 10 years, at least.

I think it was Danny Elfman who once said that he "never feels happier than when he can write sad music". I feel the same way, not only in relation to music listening, but most anything else.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. You wanna be very careful with moonshining tax free Polish booze. If you awake tomorrow and the sun is still down it's because you've gone blind.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Captain Future wrote
    I have found when I feel down alcohol doesn't help a bit. It amplifies whatever mood I'm in but it's not a mood changer.

Then you're not doing it right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Exactly. It's working fine, but it's WAY too sweet.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2015
    You're not an alcoholic. Not by a long shot.
    An alcoholic cannot be functional without alcohol. An he'll lie about it.

But you do seem a bit morose, to be sure.
    Nothing wrong with that.
    As many already confirmed, it happens from time to time. And that's OK.
    And it's OK to indulge for a while, even in self-pity (self-pity is great! You get to be completely dramatic and it's all about you!).

Just get a grip again later on. Preferably when the sun's out again (not kidding: natural light is a massive stimulant for dopamine).
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2015 edited
    I'll drink to morose! beer

I get very hungry when I drink. I can't get hammered and expect to not wake up like death unless I've had the saltiest, fattiest food known to man before passing out. slant
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Just get a grip again later on. Preferably when the sun's out again (not kidding: natural light is a massive stimulant for dopamine).

Truth!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I'll drink to morose! beer

I get very hungry when I drink. I can't get hammered and expect to not wake up like death unless I've had the saltiest, fattiest food known to man before passing out. slant

Kebabs, KFC etc ALL taste fucking fantastic when hammered and nothing else will do.
  3. I can attest to that! lick
    And I don't even have to be drunk. My addiction is eating.
    Here's to some good old hedonism! beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2015
    why are everyone so boring here? we need to spice up the crowd.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    boring peoples
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    We could start a discussion on Islam if you like?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Fuck knows I'm always up for that.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor was captured on CCTV last night.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    And here he is trying to have a bath.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Worst combination ever is being stupendously drunk like I was yesterday, but still getting home relatively early (2 AM). Means I get online to wind down, and then hell breaks loose. shame
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2015
    Extremely drunk, but writing extremely well. I have loads to tell --- both haåpy and sad things.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2015
    Fuk ouf
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2015
    Woops!
    Kazoo
  4. Well, Thor, what's the news? popcorn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 21st 2015
    Well, I was posting that when I came home from a wedding party (my cousin had married her girlfriend), and I guess that was the good news. The sad news is not something that is appropriate in this thread. But it was certainly a day of contrasts!
    I am extremely serious.
  5. O, real bad news then. Sorry to hear that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2015
    Ugh... never, I repeat, NEVER mix tequila and vodka.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2015
    Steven wrote

Unfortunately you're too young to have warned me on that one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2015
    Steven wrote

I second that and add never mi tequila and sambuca. Deadly combination!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...