• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2016
    Bregt wrote
    Played the Battlestar Galactica Board Game for 5 hours and then off to a food truck festival in town and then another board game and then back to the trucks to drink more!

I'm not gamer myself (neither board nor computer), but at least you got drunk inbetween strategies. :D
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2016 edited
    I'm actually extremely drunk right now, but I'm concentrating on typing and I'm going to ignore this extremely boring forum with extremely boring people. You may be offended now.

Tomorrow, I will post lots more drunken posts. It will keep myself amused. You loafs.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2016
    Shut up, drunken Thor. Geezes. Sorry about that.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    This is the best thread ever!
    Or at the very least the most entertaining.

I am curious though how long it actually took you to type last night's post? I kinda picture you sitting behind the keyboard, glasses on, one hand holding the other to one-finger-type one letter at the time, and STILL having to go back every second stroke due to a mistype...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Ha, ha...something like that. I had decided to -- for once -- not just type away at random. Of course, the contents of the post remains gibberish.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I was here and I know it took you 2 hours and 38 minutes until you were happy with editing your post and even then you left the L in oafs. tongue
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2016
    Currently at the Norwegian Short Film Festival in my hometown Grimstad (South in Norway) and drinking like a madman with Norwegian film folks.

Beer, beer, beer....I can never get enough!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Me too! ( beer that is, not Norwegian film festival ) Cheers Thor beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Thor wrote
    Currently at the Norwegian Short Film Festival in my hometown Grimstad (South in Norway) and drinking like a madman with Norwegian film folks.

Beer, beer, beer....I can never get enough!

If you're not back on this forum within the next 6 hours with an insult, I will be very disappointed.
  1. Was he locked into the sobering-up cell?
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJun 11th 2016
    Needless to say, I'm very disappointed.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Indeed it jolly well is! Bad show old boy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Jesus Christ, I'm more hung over than I've been in a long time. Held the fort to 06:30 this morning. The world is spinning....
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Man, you are asking for it, aren't you? Take a little care once in a while, for your liver's sake. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2016
    Hey, live and let liver.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Exactly! You can always die another day.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    You only live twice, or so they say, but we have all the time in the world and tomorrow never dies.

Where has everybody gone?
  3. This is all very well and good, but it won't be one quantum of solace to Thor when he ends up in hospital with a failing liver.

I tried shame
  4. From Germany With Love. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2016 edited
    Was home 6:30 last night too. Interestingly, though, I'm LESS hung over today. My liver has apparently adjusted to the "new standard". But I'll be feeling it immensely tomorrow and Tuesday. That's when a 'two-day party hangover' kicks in at my age.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2016
    OK, I'm going out to celebrate my friend's 40th birthday. I've already had 5 strong beers, and feeling very tipsy. Should be a good night. God willing, I'll land a girl.

What are your plans?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2016
    Asmunds birthday Thor? Greetings to him!

I just came back from an after work drink and I am tipsy. Need food! Might go back to town afterwards! Thor, no night swimming tonight I'm afraid.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 9th 2016
    Sad night. Home alone and drinking without any plans of going out. Is this scary? Or normal?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I guess the only thing sadder is perusing the right side of the board, where it currently says "Thor & three guests".
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    "Thor & 2 guests" now.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    "Thor & 1 guest".
    I am extremely serious.
    •