• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2016
    Nonsense Thor, we'd play doubles and I'd take you as a handicap partner and we'd still win wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    A COLOR OF MONEY scheme, eh? Would have worked if my initial poor play was fake.... wink
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Believe me, I could make that work devil wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Thor wrote
    Captain Future wrote
    What a nice thing to do by your parents. I hope you eat well.

The food was good, but the place was too dark, noisy and -- as I said -- too expensive. But yeah, fantastic gesture from my mom (I have a bad conscience for choosing this place, though).

Hope you're enjoying your SF evening with something in the glass.

I had a couple of glasses of fruity white wine (Franconia Müller-Thurgau) earlier this evening. After that I resorted to sparkling water. Actually I never really enjoyed getting drunk. And much less so if alone. It's pleasure with measure for me. smile
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2016
    Fair enough.

For me, getting drunk is my favourite thing in the world -- way beyond soundtrack listening, even.
    I am extremely serious.
  2. ^ Yet another exhibit proving that Thor and I seem to exist on different planes of reality. dizzy
  3. Thor wrote
    Tonight, my parents came in from my hometown, so we went out to eat at a restaurant nearby me (that was far more expensive than I had thought -- my mom paid, but geezes -- $240 for the whole thing). The visit was an early birthday present from them. In 45 minutes, I'm going for a new cinema opening here in Oslo. Gearing up now.

Tomorrow is my birthday proper, and I've planned a pub-to-pub-round with three of my buddies. Expect drunken comments in the 'Saturday' thread.

What're you doing tonite?

Well happy birthday then Thor. Hope you can celebrate it in style and live to remember what actually happened this specific day wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  4. Happy Birthday, Thor! Have a great day and spend this coming year in best health! cheesy spin punk wave beer cool fireworks

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2016
    Happy birthday Thor! punk beer
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2016 edited
    Thanks, guys!

Managed to rid myself of most of the hangover ("only" had 7 beers yesterday, and an early evening at 01:00), and am now gearing up for the pub-to-pub.
    I am extremely serious.
  5. A pub crawl? Better wish you a happy birthday now. You may not be in a fit state for much later.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2016 edited
    Ah! PUB CRAWL! That's the English word, thanks!

Yeah, I can't guarantee my state later tonight. Hopefully, I'll get home so late (the wee hours of the morning) that logging on to Maintitles will no longer be an option.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2016
    Here's hoping.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2016
    It's an unusually meager season as far as 'julebord' (directly translated as 'Christmas table' -- a Norwegian tradition of Christmas parties) are concerned. Only one planned (as opposed to 3 or 4), and it's tonight. Should be gearing up soon.

Anyone else planned any Christmas parties?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2017
    It's my birthday and my mates are twisting my arm to go to the pub. rolleyes

The things I do for Queen and country dizzy wink beer
  6. Salute, mate! Have a good one! All the best and a cherry on top! fireworks
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2017
    Hope you had a good one, Timmer!

I had a wild Friday myself. Some 20-25 beers, karaoke, dancing and home at 4 in the morning.
    I am extremely serious.
  7. Thor wrote
    Hope you had a good one, Timmer!

I had a wild Friday myself. Some 20-25 beers, karaoke, dancing and home at 4 in the morning.

isn't that like any other friday? wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2017
    A bunch of us are out again tonight for 2nd celebrations which include three friends who all have birthdays next to one another, it'll be more riotous than last night.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2017 edited
    I'm bolloxed! But am I really bolloxed cos I can still write right, am I Thor bolloxed? Or is it that I can get bolloxed and still be concurrent? I'm bolloxed and I can still spell English words right. Up yours Thor!!! tongue

Edit: not changed anything, meant to say coherent not concurrent.

...whatevah dizzy rolleyes
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2017
    Ha, ha....well done, Tim!

I spent the entire day yesterday on the couch, extremely hung over. Which was very anti-society, because seemingly everyone else in Oslo was outside to enjoy the summer and get bolloxed!
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2017 edited
    Happy birthday Timmer!

I myself celebrated my own birthday this weekend, even though it is today, not in an other country the first time in 4 years. But we went to Gent, had some good food and some wine in a new Libanese place. But most of the weekend we worked in the house. We started dismantling the kitchen expansion on the house, removing the roofing and discovering vaulted cement roof under it, so it will be hard to remove ourselves since one walls needs to stay put. We have no idea how to do this, and probably we'll need one of the contractors that'll do the other structural changes in the house. On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day, and just when I almost got home there was an immense flood of rain, so I arrived drenched at where I live now (Kaat and I are renting a room in the house of my sister in law and her boy friend to save up), only to see the garage (where all our furniture and boxes are stored during the renovations)was being flooded by a broken pipe. We rushed to stop it with a mop until a friend who rushed to the house as well was able to solve the issue properly. Luckily we had put most on platform of a few cm, so the damage is limited to cardboard boxes that were on the floor and contained papers. Then we cleaned up for an hour and after a quick shower we had to rush for a quiz. Just on time. Ending up 33 of 55. Not so good, but at least I had a bit of a de-stress moment, and some nice local beers, but not too much.

What a weekend. dizzy spin
    Kazoo
  8. What a weekend indeed. Happy birthday, Bregt! fireworks

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2017
    Hey, in twenty, thirty years you'll be able to have a good laugh about it all.

(Not much sooner though, I guess...)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    • CommentTimeOct 5th 2018 edited
    After a few days full of exams (yes, just four weeks into my course), I’M. GETTING. DRUNK.

beer