• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009 edited
    Untypical Friday for me. I came home from work, made dinner, ate it (tacos), took out a bag of potatoe chips, chocolate and a box of strawberries, closed the curtains, turned off the lights and put on THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON. All while the sun was shining outside and people were enjoying their outdoors beers all over Oslo. Some times, you're just in that mood, you know....(as in "fuck the outside world, I'm having Thor Time tonight!" smile)

Tomorrow and Sunday will be different, though (as Monday is off work for everyone here). I have big parties planned. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009
    Thor wrote
    Untypical Friday for me. I came home from work, made dinner, ate it (tacos), took out a bag of potatoe chips, chocolate and a box of strawberries, closed the curtains, turned off the lights and put on THE CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON. All while the sun was shining outside and people were enjoying their outdoors beers all over Oslo. Some times, you're just in that mood, you know....(as in "fuck the outside world, I'm having Thor Time tonight!" smile)

:MLIA:
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Steven wrote
    Thor wrote

:MLIA:

Say what? confused
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2009 edited
    Steven wrote
    Hehe. wink

Ah...gotcha! He, he, yeah....pretty much like that. smile
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2009
    Thor wrote

Tomorrow and Sunday will be different, though (as Monday is off work for everyone here). I have big parties planned. smile

Understand that totally.

Let us know how the rest of the weekend goes cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2009
    It's Friday punk

Any plans tonight?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Nar.
    Big party tomorrow, so taking it easy tonight. cool
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    A special event??
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Just a birthday bash (not mine, obviously smile ), but there's some notorious cocktail-shaking friends of mine coming, so it should be an evening well spent. cool
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Friends & alcohol......not many better combinations than that biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I'm staying home alone tonight! Anyone interested in drinking sweet read Corfiot wine in my balcony watching the moon over Taygetos and listening to some fine music?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    <packing>
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    <waiting>
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2009 edited
    Stavroula wrote
    I'm staying home alone tonight! Anyone interested in drinking sweet read Corfiot wine in my balcony watching the moon over Taygetos and listening to some fine music?

It depends on what film music you'll be playing?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Gee, you're fussy!

Would you believe there is NO flight to Sparta this evening from the Netherlands? angry explode
    (Would you believe I actually checked? shame )
  1. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    <waiting>

angry
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    <waiting>

angry

^
    Uh-oh!! Don't walk down any darkened alleys in Greece Martijn. wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Stavroula wrote

It depends on what film music you'll be playing?

Oh, and besides, if Mel found out I had any plans on going to Sparta you'd probably never hear from me again.......ever!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    ...because you'd be in Sparta without internet?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 12th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Stavroula wrote
    <waiting>

angry

^
    Uh-oh!! Don't walk down any darkened alleys in Greece Martijn. wink

freezing
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    ...because you'd be in Sparta without internet?

Nice one applause cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Plans tonight? Yes, indeed. I've just come home from a football tournament between all the major TV production companies in Norway, where I played for a different team this year (as I've swapped company since last year, obviously). We didn't do very well, but at least I scored one out of our two goals. smile

Anyways, this football tournament is a prelude to the big summer party later tonight, a big industry gathering with everything from big-time celebrities to the coffeemaker of the latest reality show. Should be fun. I'm having a pizza and a beer now as I prepare for the evening. The weather could be better, but that's no hindrance! beer punk
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I will go out tonight but I'll be taking it easy........I think!??
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    I will go out tonight but I'll be taking it easy........I think!??

Don´t lie to yourself tongue
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Nice try though. Nothing to be ashamed of biggrin kiss
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Nice try though. Nothing to be ashamed of biggrin kiss

Nah! That was just for lying to myself wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Let's see how Thor will come back tomorrow vomiting all over the place due to hangover and swearing never to drink again; biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.