• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Let's see how Thor will come back tomorrow vomiting all over the place due to hangover and swearing never to drink again; biggrin

We've all ( well, most of us ) been there at one time or another wink beer

When will Thor make his entrance today? What state will he be in?

Todays hot topic! wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. I was watching a movie, but got a call to go out with friends
    and so I immediately went to the local pub and enjoyed the company of my friends
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    ....urgh.

I got home about 6:00 in the morning, in full daylight, seriously sloshed. I just got up now, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Yesterday was fun, of course...I even sang karaoke! But the day after, you always ask yourself if it was worth the hangover. smile

Interesting to see the Friday thread turn into a discussion of Freud, btw! Friday Freud?
    I am extremely serious.
  2. Thor wrote
    ....urgh.

I got home about 6:00 in the morning, in full daylight, seriously sloshed. I just got up now, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Yesterday was fun, of course...I even sang karaoke! But the day after, you always ask yourself if it was worth the hangover. smile

Interesting to see the Friday thread turn into a discussion of Freud, btw! Friday Freud?

whenever you go out Thor, you return in a drunken manner
    is this a hobby of yours?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    ....urgh.

M'man cool beer

Can you remember what you sang?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote
    ....urgh.

M'man cool beer

Yes, "My Way". I know, it sounds scary, but according to the audience, it was a good performance. Of course, they could have been telling me that just to be nice.... smile
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Frankie Sinatra, eh?

My karaoke song is Love and Marriage lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  4. And Master of Puppets. Now think of that in a gay club... bunny
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Thor wrote
    ....urgh.

M'man cool beer

Yes, "My Way". I know, it sounds scary, but according to the audience, it was a good performance. Of course, they could have been telling me that just to be nice.... smile

I think most of the time an audience is always appreciative of anyone who's got the balls to stand up and perform.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009
    Chilling at work.
    So many lovely Blond MILF's at the bar and lobby. lick

Quick! Cheesy pick-up line! Go! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    "Your breasts are looking particularly plump today. Can I feel them just to make sure?"

Works a treat, trust me.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    I got slapped sad

wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Physical contact? Nice. You'll get to third base in no time.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2009 edited
    Haha

A couple I love
    Step 1: Wipe out right next to her. She must see you do it. Sprawl out on floor.
    Optional: for added effect have a beverage in your hand or a plate of food.
    Step 2: Upon her assisting you (hopefully) say "I'm terribly sorry, I seem to have fallen in love"

Note: I've seen it once. Fricken EPIC!

Another gooden:
    "What do Polar bears do? They break the ice (without pause) hi my name's _______."
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    "Your breasts are looking particularly plump today. Can I feel them just to make sure?"

Works a treat, trust me.

I'm getting deja-vu!? spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

Works a treat, trust me.

I'm getting deja-vu!? spin

You DIDN'T! shocked
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009
    It's FRRRRRIIiiiiiiiiDAYYYYY!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009 edited
    You can never be too sure about these things. (Though beer usually increases its likelihood.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I'm so tired today! I haven't slept much the past week in this heat. Odd that it worked fine in Laos, but not here (perhaps the fan helped, I don't know). But I'm obviously going to have a drink. Friends come over in a couple of minutes, have a drink here, and move on to a city nearby where there's festivities the whole weekend.

Tomorrow I'm going to buy some cd's online (cdbaby), and in the evening I'm going to a concert of Leonard Cohen. cool
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Glastonbury made every day of the week an uncertainty, it all blends ( folds time? wink ) into one giant day.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    I'm so tired today! I haven't slept much the past week in this heat. Odd that it worked fine in Laos, but not here (perhaps the fan helped, I don't know). But I'm obviously going to have a drink. Friends come over in a couple of minutes, have a drink here, and move on to a city nearby where there's festivities the whole weekend.

Tomorrow I'm going to buy some cd's online (cdbaby), and in the evening I'm going to a concert of Leonard Cohen. cool

Hallelujah cool
  5. I'm glad the heat is gone (for a while), now I can enjoy again listening to CD's smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2009 edited
    I'm looking forward to beer and playing pool....I haven't played for nearly two weeks! shocked
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009
    Anyone going out tonight? I'll be staying in, I have a friends party to go to late tomorrow night after hitting the pub.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    It is "Bruno" night! And probably some beers afterwards beer
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 10th 2009 edited
    What is "Bruno" night?

EDIT:-

You mean the film, right!?
    •  
      CommentAuthorLSH
    I'm staying in tonight too. My best mate comes back from his backpacking tour around Europe on Monday so I expect I will have to save all my money for his welcome home. I would like to do something tomorrow night however.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    What is "Bruno" night?

Yeap wink
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    LSH wrote
    I'm staying in tonight too. My best mate comes back from his backpacking tour around Europe on Monday so I expect I will have to save all my money for his welcome home. I would like to do something tomorrow night however.

I recommend Food, Music, company, beer, women....not necessarily in that order wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    What is "Bruno" night?

Yeap wink

Let us know what you thought biggrin beer ?