• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. PawelStroinski wrote
    I am going to watch NHL in the night. Pittsburgh - New York Rangers lick

I always played NY Rangers in the games of hockey, but that was in the time Messier and Gretzsky played there, and Robitaille

That time has long passed shame
    biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Gretzky played in Rangers? After LA Kings he moved to ST Blues, I think!

And Robitaille later played in ISLANDERS definitely. After being a partner of Gretzky in the same attack line. That was LA Kings.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  3. PawelStroinski wrote
    Gretzky played in Rangers? After LA Kings he moved to ST Blues, I think!

And Robitaille later played in ISLANDERS definitely. After being a partner of Gretzky in the same attack line. That was LA Kings.

trust me, he played there, alongside Robitaille, but I'm talking about 5 or more years ago
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  4. Of course, Robitaille played with the Penguins smile. I mistook the team me and my father played in NHL games biggrin

And yeah, they did play in Rangers together. What an end of career for Gretzky. With old friends biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2008
    Out out out beer wave
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  5. Have fun!
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2008
    My school's team, the gators (Florida), beat the cats (Kentucky) 63-3 in American Football. Yes!!!!!!! beer beer beer beer beer vomit vomit vomit biggrin cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 1st 2008
    Off out to drink beer and play pool beer biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  6. omaha wrote
    My school's team, the gators (Florida), beat the cats (Kentucky) 63-3 in American Football. Yes!!!!!!! beer beer beer beer beer vomit vomit vomit biggrin cool

WOW, that was a result...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote

I walk through a park on my way home. A fox came to within arms length of me and just sat down while I talked to it ( some half drunken nonsense ), I love urban foxes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote

I walk through a park on my way home. A fox came to within arms length of me and just sat down while I talked to it ( some half drunken nonsense ), I love urban foxes.

Very similiar thing happened to me the other night while I was on my bike. It stopped to stare at me, so I did the same... it was about a couple of yards away from me until after about 5 seconds it got spooked and bolted off. Foxes are awesome.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeNov 2nd 2008
    Fox?! In a city? shocked

I didn't go out last night. We wanted to see Loft (that Belgian movie) but it was already sold out when we arrived. Plus, I caught in some sleep I didn't have from the night before.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Bregt wrote
    Fox?! In a city? shocked

Portsmouth is more like a large-yet-compact town with surrounding rural areas. So no, not really.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Foxes are nice.. To look at, that is.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Foxes are nice.. To look at, that is.

cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Fox?! In a city? shocked

Portsmouth is more like a large-yet-compact town with surrounding rural areas. So no, not really.

Is Portsmouth a city? An hours drive from me we have the city of Wells ( ten minutes from Glastonbury ), so small it would fit in my suburb of St. Andrews, you can walk from one end of Wells to the other in less than ten minutes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Fox?! In a city? shocked

Is Portsmouth a city? An hours drive from me we have the city of Wells ( ten minutes from Glastonbury ), so small it would fit in my suburb of St. Andrews, you can walk from one end of Wells to the other in less than ten minutes.

It may have a cathedral, but I've never really considered Portsmouth to be a "city". It just doesn't feel like one? It's certainly highly populated (most highly populated-to-area ratio in Britain I think? Don't quote me on that one), but to me it's just an overgrown town. With foxes.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Bregt wrote
    Fox?! In a city? shocked

It may have a cathedral, but I've never really considered Portsmouth to be a "city". It just doesn't feel like one? It's certainly highly populated (most highly populated-to-area ratio in Britain I think? Don't quote me on that one), but to me it's just an overgrown town. With foxes.

Just looked it up on Wikipedia, it is a city and also the UK's only Island city.

Bristol too, feels more like an oversized town. ...........with foxes wink
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008 edited
    I'm taking it easy tonight, tomorrow is a pool contest and I don't want to feel groggy and hungover......I intend to WIN!!!!!

What is everyone else doing tonight?
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeNov 15th 2008
    Haha, I'm working from 3pm to 11pm. There goes my Saturday evening. I'll be stuck listening to my team play, but I can't watch them. Then I'll be assisting all of the drunk people that return from the game. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I am working on my thesis. Finishing (in a couple of hours i hope) the 4th out of 6 in total chapter tonight and since i've been working on it for over 6 hours now, i am sure there won't be any energy left afterwards. Thank GOD chapter 6 is already done from the acoustics conference so there goes another one and then weeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii buy buy uni. For a month. 'Cause then starts the Master's.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    I am working on my thesis. Finishing (in a couple of hours i hope) the 4th out of 6 in total chapter tonight and since i've been working on it for over 6 hours now, i am sure there won't be any energy left afterwards. Thank GOD chapter 6 is already done from the acoustics conference so there goes another one and then weeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii buy buy uni. For a month. 'Cause then starts the Master's.

All power to yer elbow D punk beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    omaha wrote
    Haha, I'm working from 3pm to 11pm. There goes my Saturday evening. I'll be stuck listening to my team play, but I can't watch them. Then I'll be assisting all of the drunk people that return from the game. slant

Cripes! Sounds like a bundle of laughs....not sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

All power to yer elbow D punk beer

Thanks my friend, deeply appreciated!
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008 edited
    Gators beat the South Carolina Cocks 56-6. 50 point spread, beautiful. A couple of more games and we play Alabama for the SEC championship. If we win this we go to the Nationals against Texas Tech.

Yes, yes I know.
    "Beat the Cocks, Beat the Cocks" shocked wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008
    hehe, he said 'cocks' hehe! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    This drunk lady has been laughing non-stop for about 30 minutes. It is the loudest, stupidest, most annoying laugh I've ever heard.

I can hear it from across a huge lobby filled with 4 large tv's with high volume playing football games, and about 30 other people carrying on in the lobby. I'm not even in the same room. I'm in a room behind the front counter. sad
    Is it seriously that funny?????!!!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    omaha wrote
    This drunk lady has been laughing non-stop for about 30 minutes. It is the loudest, stupidest, most annoying laugh I've ever heard.

I can hear it from across a huge lobby filled with 4 large tv's with high volume playing football games, and about 30 other people carrying on in the lobby. I'm not even in the same room. I'm in a room behind the front counter. sad
    Is it seriously that funny?????!!!!

Depends if you're drunk or not?

As I sort of said earlier, can't be easy dealing with pissed up idiots when you're personally straight as an arrow.

p.s. no booze for me either ( on a Saturday night too!? ).....a nice mug of hot chocolate instead! lick cool beer
  7. South Catalonia Cocks, indeed biggrin