• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Yes, the piece is partly a rearrangement of one of Messiah's pieces.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 21st 2008
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Migraines are the reason I love scores like Iris, Stepmom, Benjamin Button... I shit you not.

You listen to music when you have a migraine???

When i have migraines i stuck my heard in pillows, turn all the lights and noise sources off, close the windows' shades and be in absolute pain in absolute silence and darkness.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2008
    Christodoulides wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    Migraines are the reason I love scores like Iris, Stepmom, Benjamin Button... I shit you not.

You listen to music when you have a migraine???

When i have migraines i stuck my heard in pillows, turn all the lights and noise sources off, close the windows' shades and be in absolute pain in absolute silence and darkness.

As I said earlier, that's the full deal on a migraine ( level 5 ), if you think you have a full migraine and can listen to music, however gentle and ambient it is, then believe me.....that is NOT a full migraine
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I know; it's the absolutely worst feeling of all; i think i had one of such a magnitude 1 or 2 times max in my life 'till now.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    I know; it's the absolutely worst feeling of all; i think i had one of such a magnitude 1 or 2 times max in my life 'till now.

You n' me both, I haven't had a full on one for a very long time now. "touch wood" we'll not suffer the like again.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2008
    Not saturday I know, but I´m facing some friends tonight at the pool table. A pool table + beer is the perfect combination cool
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Not saturday I know, but I´m facing some friends tonight at the pool table. A pool table + beer is the perfect combination cool

Sounds good to me Marcel. I'm thinking of doing the same and giving some friends a call to see if anyone is interested in a few hours pool playing and drinks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote

Sounds good to me Marcel. I'm thinking of doing the same and giving some friends a call to see if anyone is interested in a few hours pool playing and drinks.

Just do it wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Good luck on pool contests, guys! (I usually suck at that game, but I think it's a lotta fun....I even caught myself watching it on the telly with my brother the other day - he's a big fan.....I think it was some sort of "Best of Ronnie Sullivan"-type thing).

Ayways, I'm going to a big party tonight, even though I'm not in the best of shape. I'm brewing on a fever or cold or something...which ALWAYS happens when I go home for Christmas. sad
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    Good luck on pool contests, guys! (I usually suck at that game, but I think it's a lotta fun....I even caught myself watching it on the telly with my brother the other day - he's a big fan.....I think it was some sort of "Best of Ronnie Sullivan"-type thing).

Ayways, I'm going to a big party tonight, even though I'm not in the best of shape. I'm brewing on a fever or cold or something...which ALWAYS happens when I go home for Christmas. sad

Ronnie O'Sullivan is a Snooker player, but having said that I have seen him on SKY sports playing in Pool competitions; Ronnie is a grade A bonafide Snooker genius though he is mentally very flawed ( he's a manic depressive ) which is maybe a good thing for some of his opponents, he doesn't always win. Check out his 5 min 20 second 147 snooker break, the fastest ever recorded and a record very unlikely to be beaten.....pure and utter genius.

Have a great night and sink the fever with a good brew punk beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeDec 27th 2008
    What a miserable night at the pool table. I´ve lost 6 games to 0 shame cry We decided to stop the contest to avoid humiliation. Total failure.

Timmer wrote
    Ronnie O'Sullivan is a Snooker player, but having said that I have seen him on SKY sports playing in Pool competitions; Ronnie is a grade A bonafide Snooker genius though he is mentally very flawed ( he's a manic depressive ) which is maybe a good thing for some of his opponents, he doesn't always win. Check out his 5 min 20 second 147 snooker break, the fastest ever recorded and a record very unlikely to be beaten.....pure and utter genius.

http://video.google.es/videosearch?hl=e … ;ct=title#

omg

Snooker is the name of the place I go to play btw smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    What a miserable night at the pool table. I´ve lost 6 games to 0 shame cry We decided to stop the contest to avoid humiliation. Total failure.

Timmer wrote

omg

6 - 0 ...."ouch!"

I ended up staying in last night with Mel and her sister playing Trivial Pursuit, eating a selection of cheese and biscuits and drinking port. I'm definitely out tonight for some pool though....I am chomping at the bit! biggrin cool

That Ronnie video is amazing, I think he could have done it faster if the referee could have put the colours back on the table quicker?? wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote

Timmer wrote

omg

6 - 0 ...."ouch!"

shame (revenge!)

Timmer wrote
    I ended up staying in last night with Mel and her sister playing Trivial Pursuit, eating a selection of cheese and biscuits and drinking port.

Good choice too wink

Timmer wrote
    I'm definitely out tonight for some pool though....I am chomping at the bit! biggrin cool

Beat ´em all Tim!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote

Timmer wrote

omg

6 - 0 ...."ouch!"

shame (revenge!)

Timmer wrote
    I ended up staying in last night with Mel and her sister playing Trivial Pursuit, eating a selection of cheese and biscuits and drinking port.

Good choice too wink

Timmer wrote
    I'm definitely out tonight for some pool though....I am chomping at the bit! biggrin cool

Beat ´em all Tim!

I was second slant Mel was last but every question she had seemed to be the hardest one's there.

I'm off out in about an hour to play some pool and then off to a friends party punk
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2008
    Timmer wrote
    I'm off out in about an hour to play some pool and then off to a friends party punk

So? Better than me the other night? (a 6-0 mark is not a tough one to improve though shame ).
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

So? Better than me the other night? (a 6-0 mark is not a tough one to improve though shame ).

I lost two and won two but to be honest my heart wasn't really in it. rolleyes

Tonight is a pool contest and I will be taking that very seriously! angry <--controlled agression
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote

Even with that you did better than me (2-2 is a decent score).

Timmer wrote
    Tonight is a pool contest and I will be taking that very seriously! angry <--controlled agression

Hehe...saving your energies for THE contest huh?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

Even with that you did better than me (2-2 is a decent score).

Timmer wrote

Hehe...saving your energies for THE contest huh?

Aye! I'm very competitive and I love winning. I'm ( outwardly ) a good loser but inside I'm seething.

Tonight I have no intentions of losing to mere mortals biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Aye! I'm very competitive and I love winning. I'm ( outwardly ) a good loser but inside I'm seething.

Hehe, I know what this is. It happens to me too!

Timmer wrote

Ok, then no beer tonight (well, not much beer tonight).
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

Hehe, I know what this is. It happens to me too!

Timmer wrote

Ok, then no beer tonight (well, not much beer tonight).

Oooohhh, it's a fine line to play Marcel, two to three beers and I'm playing prime pool....any more than that is dicing with defeat wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Went out to a wine bar with friends yesterday evening.
    Can't remember much of what happened after 01:00, but I've awoken with a splitting head ache this morning (well...this early afternoon... shame ).
    Don't think I'll be up to much the rest of today. christmas_drunk
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Oooohhh, it's a fine line to play Marcel, two to three beers and I'm playing prime pool....any more than that is dicing with defeat wink

My limit is up to two beers. More than that is entering danger zone (aka 6-0 zone or humiliation zone).
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

My limit is up to two beers. More than that is entering danger zone (aka 6-0 zone or humiliation zone).

If ( when ) we ever meet up I'll make sure you've had THREE pints before playing wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Hehe...cheater!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote

So? What´s happened at the pool contest?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

So? What´s happened at the pool contest?

Except for a dodgy start where I should have lost I went on to play brilliantly and WIN!!!! punk

The "dodgy" first game was against my friend Tess, she's an absolutely gobsmackingly beautiful girl of Mauritian origin and believe me how hard it is to keep my eyes off those curves shocked cool .....besides which she's a quality player too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    The "dodgy" first game was against my friend Tess, she's an absolutely gobsmackingly beautiful girl of Mauritian origin and believe me how hard it is to keep my eyes off those curves shocked cool

I wanna play with her! (ok, a pool contest too tongue ).
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2008
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    The "dodgy" first game was against my friend Tess, she's an absolutely gobsmackingly beautiful girl of Mauritian origin and believe me how hard it is to keep my eyes off those curves shocked cool

I wanna play with her! (ok, a pool contest too tongue ).

biggrin

EVERYONE wants to play with her.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Judging by your description (I MUST remember this: "absolutely gobsmackingly beautiful girl") I believe you.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Judging by your description (I MUST remember this: "absolutely gobsmackingly beautiful girl") I believe you.

Yes, she is stunning but at the same time it does get her unwanted attention which happened twice tonight, she sent both away with fleas in they're ears.