• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Pool ; played 8 won 8 punk

shocked

I´m impressed! I´m afraid I wouldn´t stand a chance against you.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

shocked

Oh, I don't know!?

Hopefully one day we'll get a chance to put it to the test smile wink

I'm hoping my form will continue for tonights pool contest!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009 edited
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

shocked

Oh, I don't know!?

Yeah, hopefully! That would be great wouldn´t it? A pool table, beer everywhere......ahh, I can almost feel it cool

We need ASAP the :pool table: smiley.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    THORLAND must have pretty sweet, deadly sexy juicy babes, mustn't it? Well, GRAB SOME mate~! punk kiss
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote
    THORLAND must have pretty sweet, deadly sexy juicy babes, mustn't it?

Oh, I dunno...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Oh, I dunno...

shocked

THOR, What an insult! quick, copy-paste some relevant photos from your facebook profile biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Oh, I dunno...

*cough....splutter* LOL biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

shocked

Oh, I don't know!?

Did my form continue!?? Fuck me and then some.....I SERIOUSLY kicked ass all overr the place!!!! punk

I must celebrate these moments because they never last!
  1. punk punk punk beer beer beer beer
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thank you Pawel, thank you! beer smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Did my form continue!?? Fuck me and then some.....I SERIOUSLY kicked ass all overr the place!!!! punk

Kudos Tim! beer I´m having revenge tomorrow night. That 8-0 of last week still hurts.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote

Kudos Tim! beer I´m having revenge tomorrow night. That 8-0 of last week still hurts.

Sometimes you need a good beating to put fire back in your belly. It was only a Month or two ago that I suffered a series of disappointing defeats.

Don't get angry...get even! biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Ok, off to play some pool. Totally focused on the game today. No beer (well, just one, to warm things up), no glances at the hot chicks playing at the nearest table. That should work. I think.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009 edited
    Marselus wrote
    Ok, off to play some pool. Totally focused on the game today. No beer (well, just one, to warm things up), no glances at the hot chicks playing at the nearest table. That should work. I think.

hot babes.......with short skirts on that could barely pass as a wide belt..........bending over pool tables.............oh my sweet jebus mamma goddess of the stars dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy spin ......... sleep <--fainted
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote

hot babes.......bending over pool tables.............oh my sweet jebus mamma goddess of the stars dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy spin ......... sleep <--fainted

Yeah, totally irresistible I´m afraid. I don´t know which view is better though, the front one or the rear one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Thor wrote
    Are these Saturday night updates boring to people, by the way?

Well, perhaps it's the other way around. Compared to some of you guys, my life is boring.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote

hot babes.......bending over pool tables.............oh my sweet jebus mamma goddess of the stars dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy spin ......... sleep <--fainted

Yeah, totally irresistible I´m afraid. I don´t know which veiw is better though, the front one or the rear one.

hot babes.........with cleavage enhancing low cut tops..........bending over pool tables............oh my sweet jebus mamma goddess of the stars dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy spin ......... sleep <--fainted again
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote

Yeah, totally irresistible I´m afraid. I don´t know which veiw is better though, the front one or the rear one.

hot babes.........with cleavage enhancing low cut tops..........bending over pool tables............oh my sweet jebus mamma goddess of the stars dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy spin ......... sleep <--fainted again

Ok stop! I was trying to be focused in the game! crazy wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    ( the Rocky treatment, gives Marcel some short sharp slaps )

Stay focused, get stuck in, tear em a new ass-hole!

GO GET EM! punk punk punk

Try not to notice low cut tops, skimpy underwear and.......... dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy spin sleep <--faint..................again
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote

hot babes.......with short skirts on that could barely pass as a wide belt..........bending over pool tables.............oh my sweet jebus mamma goddess of the stars dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy spin ......... sleep <--fainted

OH
    MY
    GOD!

fainted too
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    There's no stopping possible!

biggrin biggrin biggrin
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2009 edited
    Ok, another miserable defeat, this time 7-2. And there are no excuses: only a couple of beers, no hot chicks to glance at, no nothing. Just not in my best moment cry I´m taking a pool break, a third humiliation would be too much.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2009
    Marselus wrote
    Ok, another miserable defeat, this time 7-2. And there are no excuses: only a couple of beers, no hot chicks to glance at, no nothing. Just not in my best moment cry I´m taking a pool break, a third humiliation would be too much.

sad

I can only say keep playing players who are as good or better than yourself....it's the only way to learn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote

sad

I can only say keep playing players who are as good or better than yourself....it's the only way to learn.

Thanks for the advice Tim smile I´ll do it, but I´m taking a break after all.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote

sad

In that case Marcel, my last bit of advice is continue drinking and chasing girls punk beer wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Marselus wrote

sad

In that case Marcel, my last bit of advice is continue drinking and chasing girls punk beer wink

Oh, chasing girls, that´s another issue I´m not very good at nowadays. Fortunately, beer is always there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote

Hey, I do that WITHOUT the pool! cool
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2009
    So, time to start making plans for tonight.
    I´m having some party with friends, but no pool (I stick to my plan of some weeks of pool rest). Anyway, no rest for beer drinking beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2009 edited
    After no less than 10 parties with heavy drinking during Christmas and into the new year, I think I will take it easy tonight. Enjoy some wine and beer with a buddy of mine and we'll head on down to a pub later on. However, there was heavy rioting in the Oslo streets YET AGAIN when I was doing my shopping today (over the Gaza situation), so I hope things have calmed down somewhat when or if I go out.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2009
    Thor wrote
    I think I will take it easy tonight. Enjoy some wine and beer with a buddy of mine and we'll head on down to a pub later on.

Easy? For me that would already be a wild night, haha! wink

If anyone wonders what I do on a saturday night: I'm at home, with my lazy ass on the couch, with a cup of tea.
    cheesy

That's it, every week. Unless there is a birthday party or something, but that would be no more than 5 times a year probably (perhaps even 3 the last couple of years!)... We used to go to the cinema with friends sometimes but that has been a long time as well. Poor social life. Oh well, there's always family. And we see friends on sundays sometimes, that's the kind of things you do when you have kids I guess...
    smile