• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 1st 2016
    Bregt wrote
    Thor wrote
    Clever. Wish I had a therapist, though (who doesn't?)!

Downing a Trappistes Rochefort 8 now, 9.2%. Brillliant, and makes me long for Belgium even more.

Just three more months to go.

Are you coming to Gent??? Cool!

I can bring beer too next month!

He, he...I was a bit under the influence when I wrote that; as always, I'll have to wait untill appr. September to see if it will collide with other things (being midweek this year), if I can afford it etc. But yeah -- if you think a beer or two can survive the car trip, then be my guest! smile
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2016 edited
    Getting ready for another "three-day" party. Karaoke place with some film buddies tonight, a music festival tomorrow and Saturday (incl. artists such as David Guetta, Røyksopp, Kygo etc. -- gotta stay hip with the young'uns) combined with garden party and another film party Saturday night. Diving in now! What? Who said I'm turning 40 next year?
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2016
    Have saved up to visit a zillion-star restaurant down south this weekend with a few friends.
    (Yeah, my and my bank account are already trembling in fear of things to come).

Done this once before and the accompanying wine arrangement utterly did me in.
    Massively looking forward to this!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2016
    Please let me/us know how it went and whether it was worth it.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2016
    Yeahj, same here!

fuck off.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    PEOPLES IN SPACE
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I PROMISE YOU, THIS IS YOUST THE BEGINNINGS.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I WILL CRUSH YOU ALL
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    I WILL CRUSH YOU ALL

Not with perfect spelling you won't! tongue
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Thor wrote
    PEOPLES IN SPACE

Let me in, HAL!
    I'm sorry, Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that.
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. Thor wrote
    I PROMISE YOU, THIS IS YOUST THE BEGINNINGS.

The Human Adventure Is Just Beginning.
  3. Thor wrote
    I WILL CRUSH YOU ALL

Resistance is futile.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2016
    Geezes, it's "acid reflux" day. vomit Trying to gear up for my third party day. Røyksopp is playing in an hour, just 10 minutes walk from where I live. Yesterday, I saw David Guetta and Kygo, and then ended up in a strip club/karaoke bar downtown. I only made use of the karaoke bit, not the strip bit.

Destructive lifestyle, you say? Yeah, I know. But a destructive lifestyle is still a lifestyle. dizzy
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 20th 2016 edited
    You'll be fine. Presumably you're going to heaven when your liver fails? wink

I lead an equally destructive lifestyle, but alas I'm an atheist.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2016
    That's outrageous. You'll go straight to Hell.
    I am extremely serious.
  4. I'm sure, Steven will like it there. devil

smile Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2016
    It seems all the interesting people go there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2016
    Tonight is a conundrum. Been invited to a garden party hosted by the apartment building I'm living in. To be honest, I have no interest in getting to know my neighbours (lots of weirdos live here), but I've already said 'yes'. Problem is; I can't really retire to say I have 'another engagement' -- since they would see me enter my apartment. So I need to find some sort of engagement downtown.

Oh, the woes of the rich West...
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeSep 18th 2016 edited
    I'll have a drink with you. Yeah, we butt heads online... but I'm sure we'll get along in real life. I'll start the conversation... "So, religion, eh?"

beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2016 edited
    He, he...yeah, that wacky religion! :D

I was completely 'dead' yesterday; only able to leave the sofa for sustance once in a while. I drank too much on Saturday, to soften the 'garden party' thingie, and then I blacked out at some point. I remember taking a cab downtown around midnight, entering a disco and then eventually having my favourite jacket stolen from me, but that's about it. Geezes.
    I am extremely serious.
  5. You need to curb your drinking.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2016
    I do.
    I am extremely serious.
  6. Then what do you do when you're not curbing? shocked
  7. I was wondering that too. Also, you went to a disco after you passed out? Did you pass out on your neighbours? Or did you never turn up there?
    You were admitted to the disco all drunk and fucked up? What place is that?
    O, well, quit lonely drinking, Thor. That leads too the dark side.

wink Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thor wrote
    To be honest, I have no interest in getting to know my neighbours (lots of weirdos live here)

Thor wrote
    I drank too much on Saturday, to soften the 'garden party' thingie, and then I blacked out at some point.

On the plus side: you seem to fit right in with your neighbours! wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  8. Ha! bounce
  9. Captain Future wrote
    You were admitted to the disco all drunk and fucked up? What place is that?

Maybe the bouncer took his jacket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I don't mean "black out" as in pass out; just that big portions of that night are blacked out. I seem to remember having two goes at the disco (I was first asked to take a walk, and then I was admitted on the second go). Madness, and I totally regret it, especially because I loved that jacket.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orBipaiBpmw
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 20th 2016

Good tunesmith is Batt, a shame he didn't do more film scores.