• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2010
    You're the BEST PLAYER!
    Stop analysing it to death and just bloody ENJOY it!

Make sure that whatever cup you get is filled to the brim with bubbly, though! wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Timmer wrote
    ( not sure 'best' is the right term, it just means I lost fewer matches than anyone else )

Or the glass half full version: you won more matches than anyone else? (Or is that not the case?)

Yeah, I could put it that way around. biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    You're the BEST PLAYER!
    Stop analysing it to death and just bloody ENJOY it!

Make sure that whatever cup you get is filled to the brim with bubbly, though! wink

biggrin beer

It's not just me, there's trophy for top of the league team, runners up blah de blah, unfotunately, except for my individual trophy our team as a whole has won nothing.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2010
    Tonight (literally, as I have to get up at 4 o'clock), I'm going to our summer house in Denmark with some buddies of mine. Should be nice; it'll be my first real holiday this year. The trip takes about 10 hours (car, ferry, car, more ferry), so it's not just a short stop-by. We'll stay there untill Tuesday. Should be good. Lots of booze, great food, excellent company and gorgeous nature.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2010 edited
    knight <--trophy biggrin

I can't wait for tomorrow, we're off camping in the countryside ( Wales ), me, Mel and a large group of friends, eating under the stars and a bit of hiking, only two days but it's needed.

And I hope the night skies will be clear as we have a couple of days of METEOR showers starting tonight.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Eh, sorry, that should have been in the World Travelers thread...
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    knight <--trophy biggrin

I can't wait for tomorrow, we're off camping in the countryside ( Wales ), me, Mel and a large group of friends, eating under the stars and a bit of hiking, only two days but it's needed.

And I hope the night skies will be clear as we have a couple of days of METEOR showers starting tonight.

Cool. I've never been to Wales. How's the nature there?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    For a small country there's a lot of it, river valleys, mountains and some of the best beaches you'll find anywhere in Europe, beats places like Spain hands down.....it just lacks sunshine wink
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2010
    Soooooooo... is this the thread I should post in when it's Saturday night and I'm drunk?

12 hours of drinking and I'm sooooo ready for bed.

beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ranietz wrote
    Soooooooo... is this the thread I should post in when it's Saturday night and I'm drunk?

beer

Yes and you're welcome...and good night wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    For a small country there's a lot of it, river valleys, mountains and some of the best beaches you'll find anywhere in Europe, beats places like Spain hands down.....it just lacks sunshine wink

Fantastic weekend, weather was variable, sun, showers, hot, cold, we got one crystal clear night and saw a lot of meteors and did so much walking that my legs are killing me.
    • CommentAuthorRanietz
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2010
    Ranietz wrote

beer

Repeat the story 6 days later. People should stop getting married...... but not really. beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2010
    Took it really easy this weekend but went out tonight and played in pool contest, everyone seemed to be playing at breakneck speed and indeed, the contest was over so fast that there was a second contest, I lost in the first contest but won the second. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2010 edited
    VERY exciting night tonight.

I'll be attending a Jean Michel Jarre concert here in Oslo (my third in one year, incidentally)! Not only that, it's his first outdoors concert here and it's the first time the Akershus Fortress is hosting such an event (which is otherwise closed for army quarters and sightseeing area). Not only that, he's accompanied by Røyksopp, Norway's biggest electronica artists, and there's supposed to be concerts all day. There's even an orchestra playing a suite from Haugen's AGE OF CONAN game, plus artists such as The Very Best and The Irrepressibles.

Oh, and there will be food courts and lots of drink. And a fantastic laser show. And one of the biggest fireworks that Oslo has ever seen.

All in all, it's a night I've been looking forward to for MONTHS, and even though it's raining, it's gonna be awesome.

Check out the site (click English in upper-left corner):

http://www.festningen.info/

(this event is my consolation prize for not being able to attend the Williams/FSM event in LA this weekend).
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2010
    Nice one Thor, I haven't played this in ages....

NP : MELODY AM - Royksopp

cool

Your event tonight looks like it'll be fantastic ( with or without the rain ), I wish I could be there.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight, yet?

Mel's gone to Germany with her sister to visit their Dad so I can do whatever I please cool

Stay in and lounge around with beer and music? Invite friends around? Call friends to meet in a pub? Call friends to meet in a pub and then come back to mine?

or...

Spend every last penny I own on coke and whores? biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    uhm What's Mel's number again? tongue
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Oh definitely coke and whores.

Even Stavi agrees as she's willing to be your alibi by phoning Mel! cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    or...

Definitely.

May I drop by your place?
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Oh definitely coke and whores.

Even Stavi agrees as she's willing to be your alibi by phoning Mel! cheesy

cool
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Timmer wrote
    or...

Definitely.

May I drop by your place?

Yes.

Bring more coke.

Bring more whores.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Stavroula wrote
    uhm What's Mel's number again? tongue

No idea? devil
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Darn it! My coke supplier, Paris Hilton got arrested so that's that out of the window so it's down the pub with mates.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2010
    Ahiey.....I'm drunk, and I'm mot gonna go into the trap of the last time I went online after drinks.

Fantastic concetr, fantacitc evening!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Ectxtalent biggrin beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2010 edited
    LOL! Oh man, I GOTTA stop doing that.

But yeah, great concert yesterday, I put out some pics on facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6 … =530696277

....although I spent far too much money. Would you believe that a single & simple hot dog within the festival area was 50 NOK? (more than $8). That's a lot, even in Norwegian terms. A 0.4 litre plastic glass of beer was 65 NOK, appr. $11.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    $11 a glass and you managed to come back that pissed last night!? Whatcha do? Take out a loan? Rob a bank? spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    $11 a glass and you managed to come back that pissed last night!? Whatcha do? Take out a loan? Rob a bank? spin

Nope, just your good ol' "vorspiel" (as we call it over here), where we drink privately first (with store-bought beverages) before we hit the town or the event. Still, I guess I had 6-7 of those expensive beers at the festival, in addition to a couple more at a pub afterwards.

It'll be noodles and water for me the next week.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Timmer wrote
    Darn it! My coke supplier, Paris Hilton got arrested so that's that out of the window so it's down the pub with mates.

It's a bank holiday weekend here, that means many people were away holidaying for the weekend ( a crazy English custom that no one in their right mind would go driving anywhere...anyone except the English that is rolleyes ) and the pubs weren't very busy, or at least the three I visited weren't, at least I caught up with an old acquaintance and had a good chat and then I came back home by myself and played music and didn't get drunk.

Quite boring really!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Timmer wrote
    Timmer wrote

It's a bank holiday weekend here, that means many people were away holidaying for the weekend ( a crazy English custom that no one in their right mind would go driving anywhere...anyone except the English that is rolleyes ) and the pubs weren't very busy, or at least the three I visited weren't, at least I caught up with an old acquaintance and had a good chat and then I came back home by myself and played music and didn't get drunk.

Quite boring really!

Maybe, but good for your body!
    I am extremely serious.