• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2008
    10.000 was way worse, imo.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Your making Brokeback Mountain sound like Oscar material with all this talk. Oh wait it did win the Oscar cheesy
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Steven wrote
    Is the world as we know it ending again?

If the world is ending, does this means we have to suffer a Harald Kloser score as it does?

Heh smile I actually enjoyed THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW's lifts from the thin red line and all; doesn't anyone else enjoy this, the slightest at least?

Nope! Same goes for 10,000 BC. UGH!

-Erik-

Agree! vomit
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    10.000 was way worse, imo.

Hummmmm? What shall I eat? These really really boiled to death potatoes or these really really boiled to death older potatoes??

Choices choices!? wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2008
    Christodoulides wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Steven wrote

If the world is ending, does this means we have to suffer a Harald Kloser score as it does?

Heh smile I actually enjoyed THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW's lifts from the thin red line and all; doesn't anyone else enjoy this, the slightest at least?

Um... hadn't noticed the similarities! I need to go back and re-experience both scores. Especially since I've seen Thin Red Line discussed more than I could've expected since joining the site. I shamefully have very little recollection of it, myself. It's just been becoming "The Thick Dusty Line" sitting on my shelf for months...
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  1. Listen to it. It's an amazing score.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    Got my daughter today, yeah!!
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    HeeroJF wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Steven wrote

Um... hadn't noticed the similarities! I need to go back and re-experience both scores. Especially since I've seen Thin Red Line discussed more than I could've expected since joining the site. I shamefully have very little recollection of it, myself. It's just been becoming "The Thick Dusty Line" sitting on my shelf for months...

THIN RED LINE is a very good score JF, I like it a lot...............and I'm NOT a Zimmer fan.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    moonie wrote
    Got my daughter today, yeah!!

yay! have a good time with her mate!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    HeeroJF wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Steven wrote

Easily Zimmer's best and most mature musical work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Wow. I really need to listen to it again. And of course I forgot to pick it up from the shelf when I left today. That's what I get from going on your 2 hours of sleep after super-glueing EL wire to my wooden prop swords all night.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 9th 2008
    The orchestra only suite is worth the price alone!
    Thomas smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm working on a review now. A bit of controversy with this film. Has anyone seen the movie?
    Thomas smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    I'm working on a review now. A bit of controversy with this film. Has anyone seen the movie?
    Thomas smile

Nope! But interested in your review Tom.
  2. Timmer wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Steven wrote

THIN RED LINE is a very good score JF, I like it a lot...............and I'm NOT a Zimmer fan.

I don't like it...and I AM a Zimmer fan! wink
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    FalkirkBairn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Steven wrote

I don't like it...and I AM a Zimmer fan! wink

This score is getting antagonistic! shocked wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    The orchestral suite contains no electronics