• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited
    I don't know who the best-scored actor is, but one that immediately comes to mind is Kevin Costner (even though some of the films themselves are less than stellar): OPEN RANGE; THE POSTMAN; WATERWORLD; WYATT EARP; JFK; ROBIN HOOD; DANCES WITH WOLVES; FIELD OF DREAMS; THE UNTOUCHABLES; SILVERADO. That's a great streak.

Oh, and always one for lists, here are my top 5 favourite actors of all time:

1. JACK NICHOLSON
    2. Anthony Hopkins
    3. Ian Holm
    4. Gary Oldman
    5. Jeff Goldblum

Yup, that's right...no Pacino, De Niro or Brando, although they're up there too.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2009 edited
    I can't imagine many people having a problem with your first and second choice cool
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2014
    Timmer wrote
    ....I'm not sure?

Which actor / actress has been in the most films with a great record of scores? My first choice is SEAN CONNERY, just check out the list of films ( some not so great ), ALL of them with superb scores....

John Barry

From Russia With Love
    Goldfinger
    Thunderball
    You Only Live Twice
    Diamonds Are Forever

Robin & Marian
    Playing By Heart

Jerry Goldsmith

Ransom
    The Wind And The Lion
    Outland
    The Russia House
    Medicine Man
    First Knight

Connery still wins in my book but how about Desmond Llewelyn who played Q, he was in every Bond film from FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE to THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH, missing only Dr No and Live and Let Die.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christopher Lee

Where the hell do you start with a list of fantastically scored films starring Christopher Lee? spin
  1. I don't know about anyone else but I'd certainly start with The Lord of the Rings. cool <-- pipe-weed
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    One needs to throw Audrey Hepburn into the mix.
    Tom smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Sean Connery. FACT.

Mind you, Gregory Peck didn't exactly have a bad selection of scores...

Spellbound
    Duel in the Sun
    David and Bathsheba
    The Big Country
    The Guns of Navarone
    How the West Was Won
    Cape Fear
    To Kill a Mockingbird
    The Chairman
    The Omen
    Macarthur
    The Boys from Brazil