• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2013
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote
    ......and? spin

My feelings on the matter are clear.

Oh, that! rolleyes

You can try but you can't fix everything. wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2013
    Did you listen to the Metheny piece Martijn?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
  1. Timmer wrote
    Something happened to me??

Don't worry, it's a disposition, we all share here my friend. wink

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2013 edited
    edit
  2. Wrong thread?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2013 edited
    Cheers Pawel. Dealt with.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2013
    Continuing with the topic I just listened to a new recording of Prokofiev's 4th Symphony, the revised 1947 version. The first movement as it develops is a strong mimicing of a train ride complete with the click clack and a sound of the horn blowing.
    The more I study Prokofiev the more I appreciate him.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJun 4th 2021
    Have there been any great "train" scores in the days since this thread died in 2013? I'm thinking of Doyle's MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS. I probably have a handful more if I go trough my iTunes collection. But just putting it out there.
    I am extremely serious.
  3. Some of Beltrami's SNOWPIERCER is good.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn