• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2012 edited
    Me at Mount Everest, Christmas 1998.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fb … mp;theater

I've tagged it so hopefully it can be seen?

Let me know.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2012
    Am I going BLIND!? Why the hell did I post this in WORST travel experiences???? rolleyes
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Wanna tell us some more about that sherpa?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    He was very strong.....I had no chance dizzy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Worst case scenario is that BRIAN BLESSED could have been there, I'd have had double no chance.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Brian Blessed?
    He would have run up that mountain, jumped off and run up again in the time it would have taken you to fish Melanie out of the crevasse she fell into through continued lack of sherpa.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2012 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Brian Blessed?
    He would have run up that mountain, jumped off and run up again in the time it would have taken you to fish Melanie out of the crevasse she fell into through continued lack of sherpa.

applause I think? uhm

Did you ever see Brian Blessed documentaries on climbing Everest? During the first one he attempted to climb the mountain in the style of British mountaineers Mallory & Irvine's ill fated 1920's attempt dressed in tweeds and hob-nail boots.......the great British eccentric is alive and well in Brian wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yep! The man apparently has twice the lung size of an ordinary mortal and is incredibly strong!
    He impresses the hell out of me!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 23rd 2012
    He is a force of unstoppable nature....FACT! biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2015 edited
    Still in Cornwall, BRILLIANT time but the first day the weather is a bit shit hence I'm in an internet café uhm
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2015
    wink rolleyes BIG OOPS! This shouldn't be in this thread. shame
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Weather is hot and sunny, I'm outta here. wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    wink rolleyes BIG OOPS! This shouldn't be in this thread. shame

At least you're consistent...
    Timmer wrote (Nov 22nd 2012 )
    Am I going BLIND!? Why the hell did I post this in WORST travel experiences???? rolleyes
  1. My sister and her family stayed in Penzance for ten days very recently. The flew from Munich via Paris to Exeter. From Penzance they explored Cornwall by car and "per pedes". Weather was mixed but that didn't stop them from enjoining their stay.

smile Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.