• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2008 edited
    Nice creepy score. Moonie Like biggrin http://buysoundtrax.stores.yahoo.net/profdacoorso.html
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2008 edited
    I´ve used the original album for YEARS in RPG sessions (though only sparsely and at selected occasions to avoid diminishing its effect). It is THE unchallenged, most successful player creeper in my entire career as RPG gamemaster. I even used it for a slightly different Star Trek session. The crew had to ship supplies to a remote federation science station; it started out as a very nice standard Trek adventure, though I used the quiet parts of the score to build up a slightly alien feeling in them already. What they didn´t know was that the nice and charming lead scientist was secretly trying to open a gateway to hell; when they finally realized that something was way wrong (and totally genre-breaking at that time (it was long before TNG became really good)), I played Hell Breaks Loose from the original album. I swear I´ve never seen my players scared like shit this way again. After that, they somehow started expecting things like that from me, and it never worked with this group again. But that session was priceless and one of my best games ever.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2008
    That pretty cool Ralph, Im a big Star Trek fan as well. punk
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeOct 14th 2008
    I think it may be the roleplay game master's Prime Companion CD. biggrin
    One of Carpenter/Howart's very best and creepiest, to be sure!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2008
    Got it today!! Sounds Cool!!!
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2008
    I selected that title as a bonus complimentary disc from BSX after a screw-up with one of my orders. I wasn't sure I'd chosen well, but now I'm a little more hopeful. I'm looking forward to getting it! (although based on my previous BSX order, it could take many, many weeks)
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  1. moonie wrote
    Got it today!! Sounds Cool!!!

I would love to review this score one day, it has a Thing like beat and a choral effect that really worked inside the movie
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2009
    I've just received a copy of this in error. It had my address on the outside label but the invoice is for someone else. Please tell me it's worth thousands of $$$? biggrin
  2. Anthony wrote
    I've just received a copy of this in error. It had my address on the outside label but the invoice is for someone else. Please tell me it's worth thousands of $$$? biggrin

don't think so, but at least you can enjoy yourself for an hour smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Anthony wrote

Nah I'm not going to be a prick and open it. I've contacted the supplier and have asked them what they want me to do.
  3. Anthony wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Anthony wrote

Nah I'm not going to be a prick and open it. I've contacted the supplier and have asked them what they want me to do.

what if it was the long lost promo of Bolt, would you open it then? tongue
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    To be honest, all I saw was "From California" on it, and I immediately thought "Holy shit, my parents didn't secretly buy what I'm hoping they did?!". shocked

Biggest. Disappointment. Ever.

biggrin
  4. Anthony wrote
    To be honest, all I saw was "From California" on it, and I immediately thought "Holy shit, my parents didn't secretly buy what I'm hoping they did?!". shocked

Biggest. Disappointment. Ever.

biggrin

biggrin
  5. Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Anthony wrote

what if it was the long lost promo of Bolt, would you open it then? tongue

If it had have been the Bolt promo it would have been delivered to the other address!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    Well I just hope the promo won't remain "lost" for too long wink biggrin