• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2008 edited
    I recently got one of the recorders and am having trouble finding a driver for this old laptop I have. I goggled and couldn't find anything but somehow I know that you guys know how to find stuff I can't. Help!!!
    Thomas smile
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2008 edited
    Firstly, what is the VN4100PC? Then I'll be able to help more. wink smile

And I assume when you say "drivers for ME" you mean "Windows ME" and not "You". tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2008
    sdtom wrote
    I recently got one of the recorders and am having trouble finding a driver for this old laptop I have. I goggled and couldn't find anything but somehow I know that you guys know how to find stuff I can't. Help!!!
    Thomas smile

if olympus doesn't list the drivers for the operating system in their official website, under support-downloads-drivers for your specific model and all, then i am afraid there's a very little chance for those drivers to actually exist. Have you tried that? olympus official site?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Sure have
    Thomas
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Read the topic title Anthony. If the drivers were for me I'd be happy because I hate to drive.
    Thomas smile
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    sdtom wrote
    Read the topic title Anthony. If the drivers were for me I'd be happy because I hate to drive.
    Thomas smile

I still have no idea what it is.

Fine, I'll go on Google...
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Unfortunately it looks like your answer lies at the bottom of this page.