• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Have you seen this?

http://www.traileraddict.com/clip/bolt/chase

I never saw a trailer or anything and had no idea what it was about, and we just saw that and laughed our asses off. It sure looks like a lot of old-fashioned cartoon fun combined with state-of-the art animation and the CUUUUUUUUUUUUtest dog they could cast. wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2008
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    Have you seen this?

Yes, there's already been a lot of talk about it in the John Powell thread.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2008
    Haha, I love the jumping over the helicopter scene. Looks like a possible animated movie I could actually sit down to. maybe...
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2008 edited
    Anthony wrote
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    Have you seen this?

Yes, there's already been a lot of talk about it in the John Powell thread.

Ops, sorry. I did a search for already opened "Bolt" topics, and there wasn´t one, so I jumped at the opportunity. smile At least we have a proper movie discussion topic now. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    The animation in this one is breathtaking.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    Yeah, even in 2D it is very effective. I´m still hitting my desk with my forehead about the fact that there is no 3D theatre anywhere near my living space... I don´t care that this is just the larger than life opening sequence. Even if the rest of the movie sucks, I want to see THAT sequence on the biggest screen possible.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I can see how there's going to be tons of fun in that movie, can't see how it might suck.
  2. I can´t see it either, but I´ve learned to lessen my expectations about a movie beforehand; that way, most of the time I´m having more fun than I expect. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    I can see how there's going to be tons of fun in that movie, can't see how it might suck.

But it's not aimed at you is it?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    what do you mean?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    what do you mean?

The film makers aren't aiming at your age group.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Of course but i always enjoy animated movies, at least most of them. I don't think that the said genre has a limited age range of people who can enjoy those movies, it's another thing if the movie makers are aiming elsewhere.
  3. A good animation movie knows how to entertain both the kids and their masters. biggrin
  4. Masters? biggrin
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Christodoulides wrote

Ditto, but it still doesn't look like it's going to reach the dizzy heights that Pixar get to.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Masters? biggrin

Please, don´t meddle with my illusions!!! spin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Anthony wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

Ditto, but it still doesn't look like it's going to reach the dizzy heights that Pixar get to.

Nah, not always. They have a small share of mediocrity as well.