• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 13th 2009
    Is this a formal invitation my kind Sire?
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    As no one else seems to have extended one yet, and I am in fact extremely adept at ritual dancing, we may well consider it so.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I will put on my dancing shoes. And you my kind Sir will have the honor of the first dance of the night!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Stavi, as these guys are apparently preoccupied beating each other senseless, may I have the honour to accompany you to the ritual Stonehenge dance?

You do know that you gotta get nekid and a blood sacrifice will be involved!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Stavroula wrote
    I will put on my dancing shoes. And you my kind Sir will have the honor of the first dance of the night!

And his last one.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Martijn wrote
    Stavi, as these guys are apparently preoccupied beating each other senseless, may I have the honour to accompany you to the ritual Stonehenge dance?

You do know that you gotta get nekid and a blood sacrifice will be involved!?

Your point being?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Nekid women cool lick
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Always an excellent point.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Christodoulides wrote
    You have one "s" that is unnecessary there, darling.

lol