• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2008 edited
    http://www.penkakouneva.com/index.html

shes a friend of mine check it out.

sd smile
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2008
    will do
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2012 edited
    Thought I'd borrow this thread to fill you all in on the launch of my new website!

Five years ago one of the first things Tatjana, my then new teacher in composition, told me was to promote myself online. But I've been waiting for the right time while patiently pursuing my education, and for that reason I never really took the time until now to start learning a little html scripting.

The design is very clean and simple, which is the way I would like it to be. Still, I would appreciate some tips on how I might improve it, and how you like it in general. Especially, I'd like a more creative banner for the title design, which is a little dull-looking. The text information (news and bio) is very formal and unpersonally presented, which I thought would be appropriate for this kind of thing. But most of my aqcuaintances seem to prefer writing excessively subjective, to advertise their work. I'm cautious to not make it to seem "blog-like" though, just an easily accessible online referance so colleagues, clients, and press can look me up and hopefully listen to a few sound clips. The "listen" section is detailed with clips, by the way. I also think I'll replace the "list of works" page with a "press" page. Seems more relevant.

www.markcandasamy.no

-Mark
  1. Nice!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. Cool site. I like having so many audio clips to listen to. Showing samples of the score sheets is cool, too. I found myself wanting a little color to look at on the site, but maybe that's just me.
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    • CommentTimeAug 23rd 2012
    Thanks Alan smile

Christopher: Thanks a lot. I guess you're right about the colours (ca 80% blank html...) and eventually I might try to work something out smile