• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. sdtom wrote
    There is a label in the Northwest part of the United States that is open to releasing material. PM me and if you know him at all maybe I could be of some help.
    Tom smile

Steady on there. They just need to properly record the work now! wink
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
  2. TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote
    DECKSANDDRUMSANDROCKANDROLL

What kind of name is that? confused biggrin

an eyebrow-raising one? tongue
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2008
    DreamTheater wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

I can't think of anything off-hand but compared to some album titles it's straight forward, nothing more than gap-less spaces.

Nothing unique imo rolleyes
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    DreamTheater wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

Yeah... smile tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2008 edited
    Timmer wrote

And your opinion on it matters more than everyone else's (everyone else being Gilles and myself), huh, Timmer? tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

And your opinion on it matters more than everyone else's (everyone else being Gilles and myself), huh, Timmer? tongue

As I said...( imo ) In. My. Opinion. Not better than anyone elses, just MINE!

Now come on!? What the heck is unique about that title?

this is getting silly
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

this is getting silly

Yeah, it is. tongue Ah well, from the first look or two the title did look rather unique. LOL wink biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

Timmer, buddy, calm down! smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

Timmer, buddy, calm down! smile

You obviously have me confused with someone who isn't calm cool

age old problem with the internet is how we all come across to one another, probably one of the reasons i use so many smilies to make my intentions clear
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    age old problem with the internet is how we all come across to one another, probably one of the reasons i use so many smilies to make my intentions clear

Yep, that's for sure. Same with text messaging. 95% of the time I'm not sure exactly what mood people are in when texting or chatting over the Internet. biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

Yep, that's for sure. Same with text messaging. 95% of the time I'm not sure exactly what mood people are in when texting or chatting over the Internet. biggrin

biggrin smile wink beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

biggrin smile wink beer

cool smile beer
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

biggrin smile wink beer

cool smile beer

.....and they all lived happily ever after cheesy wink

NP : THE PINES OF ROME - Ottorino Respighi

Magnificent music cool

Ever heard this one William?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Wait, whoa whoa... where did the fighting go? Internet fights rule. I had the popcorn ready and everything. Disappointing to say the least. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

biggrin smile wink beer

cool smile beer

Magnificent music cool

Yep, I have two different recordings of it on iTunes. That one's awesome. I love the opening movement, with all the light trumpet, horn, etc. Have you heard Fountains of Rome and Festivals of Rome?
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Steven wrote
    Wait, whoa whoa... where did the fighting go? Internet fights rule. I had the popcorn ready and everything. Disappointing to say the least. slant

Aw... I'm sorry, Steven. sad wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote

There was a fight?

And I missed it!?

DAMN! slant wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

There was a fight?

And I missed it!?

DAMN! slant wink

LOL biggrin
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

biggrin smile wink beer

cool smile beer

Magnificent music cool

Yep, I have two different recordings of it on iTunes. That one's awesome. I love the opening movement, with all the light trumpet, horn, etc. Have you heard Fountains of Rome and Festivals of Rome?

Yeap, sure do

The version I was playing is my favourite, conducted by the brilliant Herbert Von Karjan and the Berlin Philharmoniker.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

biggrin smile wink beer

cool smile beer

Magnificent music cool

Yeap, sure do

The version I was playing is my favourite, conducted by the brilliant Herbert Von Karjan and the Berlin Philharmoniker.

I don't have that one. I'll check it out, though, as I have heard recordings of that conductor and orchestra and have loved them to bits. wink beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

There was a fight?

And I missed it!?

DAMN! slant wink

Never too late to start an internet fight! MEGALOLZROFLMAO!

crazy
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    MEGALOLZROFLMAO?

What's that? A new species of laughing Dinosaur yet to be discovered?

Translate??
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Well the above is not in the warhorse category.
    Tom smile
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Mega laughed out loudz rolling on floor laughing my ass off. Not that I would ever use any such internet memes in earnest. No sirree.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Mega laughed out loudz rolling on floor laughing my ass off. Not that I would ever use any such internet memes in earnest. No sirree.

Ahhhh! I kind of worked it out but it was the Z that threw me biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote

Ahhhh! I kind of worked it out but it was the Z that threw me biggrin

Me too. smile wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2008
    NP : SPARTACUS & GAYANEH ( Ballet Highligts ) - Aram Khachaturian

Wonderful stuff performed by the LSO conducted by the composer. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote

Ah, I must check this one out. After all, it's the LSO. smile tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    TheTelmarine wrote
    Timmer wrote

Ah, I must check this one out. After all, it's the LSO. smile tongue

It's not expensive either. It's EMI's 'Classics For Pleasure' series which is budget priced.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Timmer wrote
    MEGALOLZROFLMAO?

What's that? A new species of laughing Dinosaur yet to be discovered?

LOL! lol