• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Ranietz wrote
    Did someone actually NOT recognize Cutthroat Island???? biggrin

Bregt biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  2. Oh lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2008
    Even *I* knew 7... I'll have to slap you tomorrow Bregt...
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...
  3. Rian wrote
    Even *I* knew 7... I'll have to slap you tomorrow Bregt...

Problem we should ban him, but he has the power to unban him tongue
    So slapping it is biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    I missed Count of Monte Cristo. I love that score but apparently I haven't listened to it enough. Funny, I thought it was a Kamen score. And since Shearmur studied under Kamen that makes sense.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  4. Erik Woods wrote
    I missed Count of Monte Cristo. I love that score but apparently I haven't listened to it enough. Funny, I thought it was a Kamen score. And since Shearmur studied under Kamen that makes sense.

-Erik-

perhaps if I made my hint correct, you would have guessed it shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Ranietz wrote

I have to say, upon my first set of answers, I actually mistook Cutthroat Island for ID4. shame But I quickly corrected myself and claimed those 2 points (and the benefit of not being banned).

Anthony wrote
    Only number 1 which I am ashamed to say I didn't know. But then again, if it's not Empire, I probably won't know it too well! biggrin

There's only one excuse for you not knowing this: IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

Okay to say the hint for Reign of Fire was cryptic is a gross understatement! The music, however isn't all that cryptic at all and I'm ashamed I didn't guess it. Same for Terminal Velocity. Both sit on my shelf, looking severely down at me.

For the female composer, after trying my luck with Anne Dudley and Shirley Walker, I have to say Debbie Wiseman was probably going to be my next guess!

And I knew that Happy Feet being the last John Powell score I've yet to obtain could come bite me in the arse... arg, I need this!

What I get out of this game is: I must get Toy Soldiers! I've always loved Robert Folk for his obscure scores such as In the Army Now and Beastmaster 2, and now this makes another one I must track down.

Boy this was fun. I love action music! Is anyone ready for my "sword and sorcery" game next?
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  5. If you want to do it, do it
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Ranietz wrote

Bregt biggrin

Get out. Now.

Mr. Admin angelic
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I have never heard that score more than 2 times or so.

It's pure logic I didn't knew this.

But somehow I managed to guess Eagle Eye, and I also heard that one only one time.

Perhaps you all need another admin, someone who loves filmscores.

cry
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    No worries mate; not everyone adores-to-sickness-levels Cutthroat Island.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Frank Langella, for one.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2008
    Christodoulides wrote

And those people who don't are not well.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

Agree D, I like Cutthroat but wouldn't elevate it anywhere beyond 'it's a good score", no more and no less.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

And those people who don't are not well.

-Erik-

Some would call it perspective! biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Considering I only have 7 of these titles, I think I didn't do that bad tongue

But will now check out as many of 'em as I can! biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2008
    Just listened to the cues. Had I participated in this game I would probably have gotten 17 (or 19 had I realized "Happy feet"). Action music isn't exactly my forté.

That said, just wanted to add that "Tangiers" kicks alot of rump! punk

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Tangiers is my favourite track from the whole Bourne series. If ever I'm walking through a crowded street or something, all I need to do is listen to that track on my iPod and I seem to walk through the crowd a lot quicker! biggrin Totally walking music.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Amen to that!!

I thought I had a lot of detractors concerning "Tangiers", but looks like there are plenty who think like me after all!

"Tangiers" is indeed my favourite of the whole trilogy also. Cannot get enough of it.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Berlin Foot Chase for the win! cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    In a trilogy replete with car chases, no wonder the "foot chase" music seems comparatively slow to me.

But then again, "Tangiers" is a foot chase scene also, so I'm full of it... I guess it's really just a matter of opinion then.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 17th 2008
    Anthony wrote
    Berlin Foot Chase for the win! cool

Me too! punk beer