• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2008 edited
    Hello all! I am currently in contact with Universal and I would like to gather some statistics about the park music from Islands of Adventure.

What is your favorite music from the park?

What music would you like to see on a future CD release from the park?

How much would you pay for it?

Would you purchase a CD of previously unreleased park music from Islands of Adventure?

Yes

No

Undecided

Thank You all and Take Care!
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2008
    Um, yeah. Maybe, depending on the IOA price of the CD. I love the Jurassic Park portion of the theme park.And even the mortal kombat music used in the marvel section. I wouldn't buy the CD for that music though. I already have it all. Depends on the other music on the CD I guess.

Haven't been in a few years. Not sure of the new music you have added.
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2008
    Nice cd, I have both , the original one and the one with the updated tracks, my wife likes the Calypso version of the Jurassic Park theme, I like the front gate music the best.
    Yes I probably would buy a new one but probably more for collecting reasons.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    • CommentAuthorWDWGuy08
    • CommentTimeNov 13th 2008
    More questions for all of you!

1. how many new, previously unreleased tracks would you like to see on the new CD?

2. How many total tracks would you like to have on the CD?

3. How much music do you want from each attraction?

4. Would you like previously released music tracks on this new CD with unreleased music contained in them?

and finally,

5. would you like a 1 or 2-disc set, released?

Take Care, All !