• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2008
    This makes no sense, and I've noticed this for the past year. I wonder if anyone can shed any light on it (in all seriousness as well!)

Why do Mondays always seem to be the shortest day of the week? Time always seems to fly by no matter what you're doing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Interesting thread. The thing is that the theory is totally true. Even if you have barely sleep sunday night, or you are tired, whatever, monday seems to be shorter than any other day of the week.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yeah.
    Well.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeNov 12th 2008
    Well, the answer is as simple as that imo: you make plans; you think of plans for the whole week, lots of plans. And stress due to work and financial issues is at its highest levels on Monday while it progressively descends 'till Friday when you think that "what's done is done, now i am going to rest and don't think about it 'till (surprise, surprise) next Monday!"; when one's at its busiest, both hand and thought (i.e. in Mondays), time passes by without realizing it whilst when you sit around your ass all day and do nothing, time goes by very slowly in comparison.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.