• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008
    I have to admit I'm quite partial to Greek yogurt.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    MMMmmmmm! What about Fetta cheese? You've tried it yet? :inlove:
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Nice texture, but lacking in taste.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2008 edited
    Oh; wait. Depends on WHAT fetta cheese you've tried and WHERE. It's liking taking cheap chinese fast-food for the prime example of what real chinese food is. Or the burgers talk we had the other day.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote
    Oh; wait. Depends on WHAT fetta cheese you've tried and WHERE. It's liking taking cheap chinese fast-food for the prime example of what real chinese food is. Or the burgers talk we had the other day.

We get REAL feta cheese here. I like it too.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2008
    Mr. Holland's Pus: The tragic tale of an infected teacher at the peak of the bubonic plague circa 1348.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2008
    Lice in Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts orders a kingdom-wide shave when Wonderland is afflicted by a lice outbreak.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  1. HeeroJF wrote
    Lice in Wonderland: The Queen of Hearts orders a kingdom-wide shave when Wonderland is afflicted by a lice outbreak.

hehe biggrin
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2008 edited
    He Holiday - An upcoming documentary about Hans Zimmer's "off year" and his concert tour in 2009, filmed by Henning Lohner.
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeDec 18th 2008
    HeeroJF wrote

LMAO biggrin