• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMogens
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008
    James Bond 007: Oldfinger: Bond up against evil geriatric genius.
    James Bond 007: The Spy Who Loved M: Bond is snubbed as the woman goes for older men.
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2008 edited
    Mogens wrote
    James Bond 007: The Spy Who Loved M: Bond is snubbed as the woman goes for older men.

That's gotta be one of my all-time favourites so far!!
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Tits: Julie Taymor directs this modern topless adaption of a Shakespeare classic.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    The Pelican Brie: Cheese for sea birds.
    The Man Without a Ace: As opposed to his character of Maverick, in this one Mel Gibson plays a very unskilled poker player.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Seen: Morgan Freeman and Brad Pit track down a serial killer who, unfortunately for him, also happens to be an exhibitionist.
    Toy: Greeks build a giant toy horse.
    Danes with Wolves: A happy reunion of two breeds of canines.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Much Ado Abot Nothing: The Canadian version of the Kenneth Branagh film.
    Hard Ran: Remake of the Akira Kurosawa classic, starring Hard Gay.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    cheesy
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    HeeroJF wrote
    Mogens wrote

That's gotta be one of my all-time favourites so far!!

Amazing
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    Great thread! biggrin

HeeroJF wrote
    Sakes on a Plane: The tragedy of a group of Asian tourists drinking too heavily while flying.

LOL I can imagine
    Labels are for cans, not people. - Anthony Rapp
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    Pss I Love You: A playboy picks up girls in the street.
    Homeward Bond: The Incredible Journey: James Bond heads home. By foot. With fluffy friends.
    My Neighbor Toto: Dorothy's neighbor's dogs attempt to rescue Toto from the evil Miss Gulch

tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Oh man, all of you, thanks for the laughs! applause
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    Due - This SF movie never came out.
    Kingdom of Heave - In this realm, everyone´s strong as a horse.
    Indepenance Day - The story of a strongwilled priest who went on a trip to hurt himself.
    The Scorpian Kin - You really don´t want to mess with them.
    Doctor wh. - Treats workaholics.
    Win Peaks - Ever thought about moving into the country?
    The Files - Who thought this movie about a lonely bookkeeper would ever been made?
    TarGate - You really shouldn´t stand there...
    Star War - Really, the first one was good, why make another one?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    Lad And The Tramp: A forbidden love between a wealthy cocker spaniel named Lad (male) and a stray dog (male).
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregje
    Crimson Tie - unclear dresscode leads to mutiny (breathtaking thriller)
    Meal of Honor - Yet another big fat greek wedding (gastro-comedy)
    Seed Racer – all their hope lies in IVF (drama)
    The Dark Alf – the alter ego (horror)
    Looking for Ichard – A louse gets lost in the bush (new Pixar animated feature)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Hey! You guys are cheating! You just leave out one letter that reappears in OTHER words in the title!!! angry

(They are funny though...

Bregje wrote

... with some actually quite brilliant. applause )
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Martijn wrote
    Hey! You guys are cheating! You just leave out one letter that reappears in OTHER words in the title!!! angry

I was going to mention it, but I didn't want to seem like a Grinch... which I am by the way.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    Actually the first one I did was real cheat... tongue
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Walking Wit Dinosaurs : Dinos make witty observations on Jurassic life.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorMogens
    Martijn wrote

(They are funny though...

Bregje wrote

... with some actually quite brilliant. applause )

Yeah, thought about that, too, but decided not to care. It's too much fun! biggrin
    Luminous beings are we.. Not this crude matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote
    Walking Wit Dinosaurs : Dinos make witty observations on Jurassic life.

bounce
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Islands in the Steam - A documentary about the legendary 1963 fog which descended on the Balearics in the middle of the tourist season
    The Life of Bran - Monty Python's controversial film which was denounced by many pro-breakfast groups following its satirical scene in which a bowl of Kellog's All-Bran was pelted with stones
    Diving Miss Daisy - The remarkable story of 95-year-old Daisy Pile, who - with the assistance of Morgan Freeman - jumps off the tops of the world's highest buildings, putting her life in grave danger every time
    Thelma and Louis - Things don't go well for the feminist Thelma when she takes off on a road trip with French fashion designer Louis
    Bride Over the River Kwai - Alec Guinness plays a vicar with an unenviable task - he must perform a wedding ceremony while suspended over the legendary River Kwai
    The Magnificent Sven - The story of a brave Swede's one-man defence of a town against Mexican bandits
    Chato's LAN - Michael Winner's gritty film stars Charles Bronson as a man who just can't work out how to connect his laptop to his desktop. Jerry Fielding provides the uncompromising score.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Miya wrote
    Lad And The Tramp: A forbidden love between a wealthy cocker spaniel named Lad (male) and a stray dog (male).

Funny, I was just thinking this:

Lady and the Trap: Watch out lady, IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Southall wrote
    Chato's LAN - Michael Winner's gritty film stars Charles Bronson as a man who just can't work out how to connect his laptop to his desktop. Jerry Fielding provides the uncompromising score.

Just had a gulp of coffee.
    you owe me a new keyboard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    That was the first one that actually made me laugh.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Ox and the Hound: Heartfelt love story between bovine and canine.
    Star Trek III - The Search for Sock: Captain Kirk gets up in the morning and is unable to attend his duties as he desperately ransacks his own quarters in desperate need of his missing sock.
    Passin of the Christ: An evocative look at the passin' of the Christ.
    He Man with the Golden Gun: He-Man finally decides to up the ante and ditches his sword, shooting Skeletor in the eye.
    The Ant Bull: Never-before-seen footage of a herd of miniature bulls living in the remotest regions of French Guinea.
    Plane Earth: All of humanity must relocate aboard a plane and take to the skies during an apocalyptic flood in this modern adaptation of Noah's Ark. Music by George Fenton released on a 2-disc set.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Steven wrote
    That was the first one that actually made me laugh.

Or: "Bah. Humbug" (which by weird coincidence is also the subtitle for S. Elfman's autobiography "I Hate Everything. I Even Hate You Too")
    • CommentAuthorsteb74
    Gone with the Win: Take the money and run
    Uanus: well...errrr.... moon
    The Big Leep: Take a run up Neo
    Saving Private Yan: Stories from the other side of the battle lines
    •  
      CommentAuthorMiya
    Sinbad: Legend Of The Even Seas: Boring voyages.

IE Age: Three animals (including a fox) attempt to prevent Internet Explorer from dominating the world.
    IE Age: The Meltdown: Its sequel. Happy ending.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Miya wrote
    IE Age: Three animals (including a fox) attempt to prevent Internet Explorer from dominating the world.

LOL! (including a fox... my favourite part, there)
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    The Gofather: Biography on the inventor of the famous game Go.
    The Best Ears of Our Lives: Another Hannibal Lecter sequel.
    Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bob: There's something about Bob.
    Tax Driver: Presidential candidate makes a campaign based on tax increases and mohawk haircuts.
    Braveheat: Courageous tale of a Scotsman in heat.
    Children of Me: Autobiographical accounts of the illegitimate children of a womanizing playboy.
    Godfellas: Organized order of priests use racketeering and intimidation to cast dominion over the community.
    Eternal Sunshine of the Potless Mind: Government-funded educational tale on the virtues of a drugfree America.
    The Bi Lebowski: The Dude becomes strangely attracted to Walter.
    Hotel Wanda: Heart-wrenching tale of survival and freedom in an east-African whorehouse.
    Hat: Grimy crime drama in which Al Pacino and Robert DeNiro argue that people aren't wearing enough hats.
    Lay in the Water: A man discovers healing through balneary treatment.
    Di Hard: An account of the the harshest moments in Lady Di's life.
    Rash: People with an erotic fixation on car accidents inexplicably develop rashes.
    Casio Royale: James Bond's new sponsor for all his gadgets is now Casio. Watch for product placement.
    Who's Afraid of Virginia Woof?: Cats are.
    The Sweet Sell of Success: Self-help video for entrepreneurs.
    Shun of the Dead: Romantic comedy of a girl trying to rekindle her love life with her zombie boyfriend who's grown cold and distant.