• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2008 edited
    Does anyone know how or where I could get an MP3 of the music found in this game? I'm having a hard time finding it via search engine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2008
    Hmmm...apparently the music was specifically composed by Yasuaki Fujita.. not easy finding a score for that but I'll have a look.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Martijn wrote
    Hmmm...apparently the music was specifically composed by Yasuaki Fujita.. not easy finding a score for that but I'll have a look.

OK. Thanks. beer
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    which one you want there are several games with Metal Slug.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Aye, but none of the soundtracks that seem to have been scattered across the web at one point are still available at this point. I'm pursuing other roads of investigation.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    I sent you a email Martijn , let me know if you get it and if that helps.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    And responded...unfortunately I had already exhausted that particular avenue. sad
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Martijn wrote
    And responded...unfortunately I had already exhausted that particular avenue. sad

What "particular avenue" are you referring to?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008
    Oh, something we have our top men working on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Martijn wrote

Very well... Go ahead and keep me in the dark. crazy tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    iouuuuuuuuuuu iouuuuuuuuuuuuu iouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Christodoulides wrote
    iouuuuuuuuuuu iouuuuuuuuuuuuu iouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Apparently D. owes uuuuuuuuuuus. In triplicate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Martijn wrote
    Apparently D. owes uuuuuuuuuuus. In triplicate.

Ah, I understand. wink
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008 edited
    Martijn wrote

Who?

(Come on, I'm giving you another chance to say the line!) wink biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I shall resist the temptation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I shall not yield.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    The Force is STRONG with me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn

MEN
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Aaaaaaahhhhhh....dammit.... angry
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2009
    Well, I found out what that music is. Apparently it's in fact by Michael Giacchino (yeah, wasn't expecting that) in the track Schmerzen from his Medal of Honor: Allied Assault score. I'll definitely be buying this one soon. cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Huh?
    How did that get into Metal Slug?
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Martijn wrote
    Huh?
    How did that get into Metal Slug?

Well, the game I first heard the music in was obviously a fan-made flash game, nothing more. So I take it they just too some music that sounded cool and set it to loop during the game.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ahhh! That makes sense. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2009
    Martijn wrote
    Ahhh! That makes sense. smile

Yeah. smile I'm just glad that after three years of wondering, I finally figured out what that music is from.
  1. I'm wondering if any non-iTunes users (or maybe even Ituners) can help with an issue that's driving me insane!

I've been using either album art tagging or depositing a folder.jpg image in the specific folders for adding artwork to tracks on my zen. But it can be a bit hit an miss whether the artwork appears associated with the specific track.

Using the same process (I'm finding MediaMonkey more reliable than Creative's own - and very poor - program) and trying to keep the size of the artwork the same (115x115 pixels) sometimes the artwork appears, sometimes it doesn't.

Does anyone have any ideas why this variability may be occurring? Maybe the files size of the folder.jpg (resolution and or actual file size (mine are usually about 15-20 kb)). I've recently tried the tagger that Erik recommended - it's a great to use but didn't seem to work when I tagged some wma files and then sync with my zen using MediaMonkey.

And what makes it more frustrating is than when I tag a 320kbps mp3 file and a 128kbps wma file with the same artwork and sync using the same program, sometimes the artwork on one track is visible (in my Vision:M) but not in my Zen.
    crazy
    Hope someone can help - though just airing my problems has helped enormously!!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  2. I know that there's a restriction on buying mp3s from US sites (e.g., Amazon.com) if you're resident in the UK. But I was wondering if there's the same restriction between European countries?

Has anyone not living in Germany had any experience buying mp3s from Amazon.de?

Cheers.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
  3. It's okay people. The answer's "no" for general sites like Amazon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2010
    I would have been hugely surprised if the European market had allowed such discrepancy.
    Good to hear it isn't so.