• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2011
    Oh, you're the traditional old fashioned type, aren't you?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2011
    Staccato is a nice jazz cd
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2011
  1. you're on a roll Tom punk
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2011
    I'd love to hear this one.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2011
    Bregt wrote
    I'd love to hear this one.

Do you like jazz, Bregt?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    i can send it to you
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I love The Man with the Golden Arm. cool
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    I love The Man with the Golden Arm. cool

Just when I thought you lacked taste you totally redeem yourself biggrin wink
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Walk on the Wild Side also
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Having another listen to Paris Swings from EB
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2011
    PERSEVERANCE RECORDS TO RELEASE "SLIPSTREAM"

http://www.examiner.com/ny-in-new-york/ … ece-review

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2011
    i'm interested
  2. Zulu Dawn punk
    Revenge is sweet... Revenge is best served cold... Revenge is ice cream.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2011
    I barely remember Slipstream but I do remember thinking that the score was very good, I'll be getting this.
    •  
      CommentAuthorFalkirkBairn
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2011 edited
    Timmer wrote
    I barely remember Slipstream but I do remember thinking that the score was very good, I'll be getting this.

And me also. The clips from the film sound very good indeed. Love the opening 4-5 minutes of the film - until the acting begins!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    I'm interested in discovering a new soundtrack!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2011 edited
    Just have a listen to the END CREDITS BTW, is just me of does Bill Paxton sound like a douche in all of his movies. Like my Dad, I can't picture him other than as Simon from True Lies. That and Aliens are the his all time best roles.

Any-frickin-who... cannot wait for Slipstream!

Oooh... HERE is the entire film on Youtube. Just listen to the first four minutes. punk

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  3. It's funny, I've only seen True Lies once but I think that I can picture him in the movie, his role was so memorable.

He wasn't much better in Predator 2?

Was he in Frailty? I can't imagine him portraying the same character in that one?
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Yes he is in FRAILTY, I thought he was good in it.
  4. Never saw Slipstream but this music sounds great judging from those film clips! So this is what a lost gem sounds like? And Bernstein in big brassy action mode? Bring it on!!!
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    It's more is voice the annoys me and that's why he is perfectly cast in Aliens and True Lies.

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    It's more is voice the annoys me and that's why he is perfectly cast in Aliens and True Lies.

-Erik-

I totally understand where you're coming from.
  5. Bill will always be Private Hudson, the cocky whining badass that gets a good final showdown in one of the best action scenes in Aliens.

His first lines in the film are priceless, always cracks me up.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
  6. DreamTheater wrote
    Bill will always be Private Hudson, the cocky whining badass that gets a good final showdown in one of the best action scenes in Aliens.

His first lines in the film are priceless, always cracks me up.

look into my eye wink
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
  7. Check it out! I am the altimate bad ass... State of the badass art.

punk
  8. Erik Woods wrote
    Just have a listen to the END CREDITS BTW, is just me of does Bill Paxton sound like a douche in all of his movies. Like my Dad, I can't picture him other than as Simon from True Lies. That and Aliens are the his all time best roles.

Oooh... HERE is the entire film on Youtube. Just listen to the first four minutes. punk

-Erik-

What about Fred Haise, Sr. in Apollo 13? I think that's MY Bill Paxton.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2011 edited
    PawelStroinski wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

What about Fred Haise, Sr. in Apollo 13? I think that's MY Bill Paxton.

Oh definitely... And let's not forget his not too small part in A Simple Plan. Very effective film with standout performances. And I always liked his character in Twister, the way he just couldn't decide whether he was still in love with his ex.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2011
    He "sounds" like a douche in all of those films.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2011