• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008
    Happy Thanksgiving To All my friends here. biggrin
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    And to you!

(What's "Thanksgiving"?)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    I was only kidding. Have a nice day, everyone in North America!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Will you be having a turkey dinner today?

Have a great one! beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Southall wrote

You mean everyone in the UNITED STATES of American. Us Canadian's already celebrated Thanksgiving in October.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! cheesy beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Erik Woods wrote
    Southall wrote

You mean everyone in the UNITED STATES of American. Us Canadian's already celebrated Thanksgiving in October.

-Erik-

Well-- have a nice day anyway!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Southall wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Southall wrote

-Erik-

Well-- have a nice day anyway!

How dare you?

wink

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorjedizim
    Everyone have a great day...celebrating Thanksgiving or not...just enjoy the day!!!
    ---- Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no holds barred, adrenaline fueled thrill ride. But, there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Yes! Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone!

Personally I never really got the hang of Thursdays...
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Yes! Have a wonderful Thursday, everyone!

Personally I never really got the hang of Thursdays...

Me neither, it's the twilight zone day of the week, it's like Monday but on a Thursday spin dizzy confused
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Erik Woods wrote
    Southall wrote

-Erik-

And even then, "celebrating" is a wide term. I don't know about you Erik, but among my family in Quebec it was never quite such a big deal. We'd often just let it pass by without taking notice. The "real" traditional turkey day as far as I'm concerned is Christmas! cheesy

But a happy day to everyone! Whatever it symbolizes for you, or doesn't.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    It seems like each year more and more business is open.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Tomorrow will be an interesting day in the history of US retail.
  1. Have a nice day - and enjoy the weekend too!
    beer
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeNov 27th 2008 edited
    HeeroJF wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Southall wrote

-Erik-

And even then, "celebrating" is a wide term. I don't know about you Erik, but among my family in Quebec it was never quite such a big deal. We'd often just let it pass by without taking notice. The "real" traditional turkey day as far as I'm concerned is Christmas! cheesy

Well, it's the opposite for me. Me and my family are a tight-knit bunch. Each year we all get together at my Aunt's farm and eat till the sun goes down. We horse around with the... horses... play some catch, have a few brews, eat some home made chocolate pie (pumpkin pie as well) and slowly slip into a comfortable and very satisfying food coma. Family is so important to me so Thanksgiving (including Christmas) is a celebration for me.

THIS and THIS is what Thanksgiving is all about!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    It is to some Americans Erik but I feel like some of it is slowly eroding away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Erik Woods wrote
    Well, it's the opposite for me. Me and my family are a tight-knit bunch. Each year we all get together at my Aunt's farm and eat till the sun goes down. We horse around with the... horses... play some catch, have a few brews, eat some home made chocolate pie (pumpkin pie as well) and slowly slip into a comfortable and very satisfying food coma.

I suspect J-F eats the horses!
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Happy Thanksgiving mates!!!
    Just finished our family meal. It was simply fantastic.
    I was planning on going hunting then completing the 3.5 hour drive home but... I just want to sleep right now... sleep
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Erik Woods wrote
    HeeroJF wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Southall wrote

-Erik-

Well, it's the opposite for me. Me and my family are a tight-knit bunch. Each year we all get together at my Aunt's farm and eat till the sun goes down. We horse around with the... horses... play some catch, have a few brews, eat some home made chocolate pie (pumpkin pie as well) and slowly slip into a comfortable and very satisfying food coma. Family is so important to me so Thanksgiving (including Christmas) is a celebration for me.

THIS and THIS is what Thanksgiving is all about!

-Erik-

Thanks for sharing that, Erik. Looks like a really nice tradition.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Growing up in the 50's it was that way for everyone. Today a friend is taking her daughter to Twilight and then Panda Express. Another friend is working 10 ten hours.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeNov 28th 2008
    I ended up having an apple, cheese, and crackers. What a story
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    shocked

For Thanksgiving???

What happened??
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Well, I got lost trying to find the original destination and ended up driving 60 miles to try and find a place I never did that was 5 miles away, yikes. Sometimes this stroke is a pain.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Ohhhhh...sad What a crappy deal.
    Really sorry to hear that, Tom.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    sdtom wrote
    Well, I got lost trying to find the original destination and ended up driving 60 miles to try and find a place I never did that was 5 miles away, yikes. Sometimes this stroke is a pain.

Well that stinks. Sorry Tom. sad
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Really sorry to hear that Tom. slant