• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2008
    Steven wrote
    sdtom wrote
    What is a chav?

English people who regularly go on holiday to Spain or Ibiza.

I´ve never gone to Ibiza, but I´ve been told plenty of times that is total craziness over there. Not that they´ll ever find me there.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Marselus wrote
    Steven wrote
    sdtom wrote
    What is a chav?

English people who regularly go on holiday to Spain or Ibiza.

I´ve never gone to Ibiza, but I´ve been told plenty of times that is total craziness over there. Not that they´ll ever find me there.

Steven should have pointed out that there are certain types of English people who go to Spain, the type that go merely to eat fry ups and fish n' chips in "English" bars wearing union jack shorts and getting legless everynight at the karaoke bar where girls flash their tits and arses before collapsing in a pool of pizza flavoured vomit in some Costa gutter.

As someone who used to go to Spain regularly I'd like to think that those people are a tiny minority but I'm not so sure!?
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Steven wrote
    I think you take it too personally Tom. Which is surprising for someone who bestows much wisdom upon this forum. wink

Agreed. Whether you believe it or not, we all love and appreciate ya, Tom! wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    sdtom wrote
    You'll never see a new thread from me cheesy

A thread threat? wink
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    markrayen wrote
    Tom has a point. People aren't aware of how rude they're being sometimes.

Like chavs. To me, their mere existence is a form of rudeness.

And rednecks!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    markrayen wrote
    Tom has a point. People aren't aware of how rude they're being sometimes.

Like chavs. To me, their mere existence is a form of rudeness.

And rednecks!

biggrin

Yep.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    Steven should have pointed out that there are certain types of English people who go to Spain, the type that go merely to eat fry ups and fish n' chips in "English" bars wearing union jack shorts and getting legless everynight at the karaoke bar where girls flash their tits and arses before collapsing in a pool of pizza flavoured vomit in some Costa gutter.

This is also a quote of the year.
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    It sure is
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2009
    "As far as music is concerned, when it doesn't have anything to do with a film of mine, I actually prefer not to hear it."
    Federico Fellini
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    sdtom wrote
    "As far as music is concerned, when it doesn't have anything to do with a film of mine, I actually prefer not to hear it."
    Federico Fellini

shocked

That's pretty... narrow minded.
    (Or was he being facetious?)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    sdtom wrote
    Federico Fellini

shocked

That's pretty... narrow minded.
    (Or was he being facetious?)

It kind of reminds me of the radio show 'Desert Island Disc', a famous person would be a guest each week and chose their favourite music to take along. Director Otto Preminger chose only music from his own films. rolleyes cheesy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    He was 100% serious
  1. Really?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    His entire life while working was focused on pictures so I can totally relate to the distraction of other types of music.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRian
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2009
    Anastasia 'Dee' Dualla humned her own theme in the latest episode of Battlestar Galactica. I didn't notice until someone pointed it out.
    What do you hear? Nothing but the rain...