• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2008
    I'm starting my own religion. It's called Scorism. My particular church of Scorism is one that believes in the Holy Trinity: John, Jerry and James. Amen. :pray:
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2008 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Too late.
    D. = gonna be football.

I don't mind my friend; i know others will consider stuff i believe ridiculous just like some people's sacred animal is Cheezburger to me.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    James Southall?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    A mere disciple. Ironically enough of James Horner.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Not so ironically actually, if you started a holy trinity of Hans, Klaus and Ramin, you'd get hordes more of followers instead.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    Christodoulides wrote
    Not so ironically actually, if you started a holy trinity of Hans, Klaus and Ramin, you'd get hordes more of followers instead.

That one is the trinity of "temptations of the Earthly pleasures". Shun the path of decadence! Embrace the angelic notes of the Jerry! Convert before it's too late!! The End Titles are upon us!!
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  1. Steven wrote
    I wonder if we could get the theists of this forum (mostly Christians) describing why they are religious for a change rather than me repeating the same old waffle time and time again? Perhaps a question & answer style thread? We could get a chance to grill each other on our beliefs.

Yes/no?

I'll see what I can do! smile
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Christodoulides wrote
    James Southall?

And franz_conrad had flesh of 130 years when he begat Nautilus, but 650 more would pass before his death.

And in the 215th year of his life, Nautilus begat Southall, who remained a disciple for 340 more.

And so it is written.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    I hope ceiling cat doesn't have a problem with that.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2008
    Do what you can Demetris and perhaps it will set an example for others
    listen to more classical music!
  2. What do you refer to?
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Christodoulides wrote
    I am. But I never was the kind of guy who would sit around his ass all day long waiting for a church/old testament-defined deity to come save me and work for me. I work and i live for myself and the people around me, i set my rules. What i believe in, IS there to support me but i don't expect to be miraculously transformed into a white, serene garden of prosperity and ethereal fragrances whilst sitting on my ass and doing nothing for my life. But I am also focused on the people, i believe in the human in me and the humans around me and lately, my belief in the latter has been shaken; that is what shocks me.

This is what I was talking about.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    confused
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    If you'd quoted it in the first place it may have avoided some confusion. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    My stroked brain assumes you know what I'm talking about, always cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Ah.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    It really is a result of the stroke Steven. I never did this before but at least once a day someone asks me the same question. What are you referring to?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I've had the same experience with my half-brother.
    He suffered a series of strokes two years ago (he was 48 then) and his reactions are quite similar: while he lost nothing of his cognitive powers, he has slowed down considerably reaction-wise. He may react to something you said ten minutes before (and he has trouble keeping track of different lines of conversation at a time), which can be quite confusing at times for all involved.

So I empathise, Tom.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Initially that was an issue with me also but over time it has improved. I could write an entire chapter on the multi-tasking issue which has also improved for me. At first I could only do one thing at a time. If I was focused on boiling water for something and the phone rang I became confused and didn't know what to do.