• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthormoonie
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2008
    Karma wins, about time too.
    Goldsmith Rules!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Na na na na! Hey hey hey, goodbye!
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. lol
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Evil man. I didn't see a lot of people standing up for him this time.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2008 edited
    I have never really known who he was or what he did.

I thought he was a boxer who ate an ear. I may be wrong with that idea though.
    Kazoo
  2. No, OJ Simpson was an American football player.

The boxer was actually Mike Tyson.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Who gives a fudge. Everybody gets what they deserve in life.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Christodoulides wrote

Then why don't I have Olga Kurylenko stripping right in front of me?
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    But I still like his movies. O.J. Simpson was a very talented comedic actor. A shame to see his career ruined by bad deeds.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
  3. I'll never look at him in The Naked Gun in the same way I did before. I thought he was funny though.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Christodoulides wrote

Were that but true... slant
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthortjguitar
    Moral of the story:

It's ok to double murder, but stealing sports memorabilia is very bad.
  4. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    tjguitar wrote
    Moral of the story:

I could care less if it were tax evasion. I'm just glad that he is going to jail. I hope someone kills him in there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    omaha wrote
    tjguitar wrote
    Moral of the story:

I could care less if it were tax evasion. I'm just glad that he is going to jail. I hope someone kills him in there.

Now there. Let's not talk about death wishes here.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    omaha wrote
    tjguitar wrote
    Moral of the story:

Not very Christian of you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorHeeroJF
    DreamTheater wrote
    I'll never look at him in The Naked Gun in the same way I did before. I thought he was funny though.

Yeah that's a shame but I guess it can't be avoided for most people. It's a shame when a person's personal life mars our appreciation for their professional work. For instance I have so many friends who boycott Tom Cruise or Mel Gibson movies because of their real-life slightly fanatical views, but what does that have to do about their contribution to movies?

So when I watch O.J. Simpson I'm able to make abstraction of all that. Same thing when I listen to Michael Jackson music. It can be hard, but while the criminals that they are deserve to go to jail, the artists that they were still deserve due credit.
    ''The mandate, as well as the benefit, of responsibility is the ability to tell when one can afford to be irresponsible.'' - Me
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Steven wrote
    omaha wrote
    tjguitar wrote
    Moral of the story:

Not very Christian of you.

wink I don't really want him to die. But I don't want his prison sentence to be too comfortable for him though. cool
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    But if he's going to hell, does it really matter?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Oh, I guess he could enjoy American prisonlife lurv for some years before going?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2008 edited
    True. Any hole's a goal as they say. I don't say that, but they sure do.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    A manhole.
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2008
    Steven wrote

You have such a charming personality. wink

I don't know if he is going to hell?
    Christian's don't send people there.
    I have beliefs, but it does not effect the way I treat others even in disagreement.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    omaha wrote
    Steven wrote

Shocking to find someone who doesn't tread carefully on the illogical isn't it? shocked biggrin

I have beliefs, but it does not effect the way I treat others even in disagreement.

But if he's murdered and deserves to go to prison, as you've made quite clear that he does, isn't that reason enough to be sent to hell as the Bible says? Or is it an interpretation of the Bible that decides? I'm a little confused as you can see.
  5. Martijn wrote
    Oh, I guess he could enjoy American prisonlife lurv for some years before going?

OJ, don't bend over for the soap moon
    •  
      CommentAuthoromaha
    Steven wrote
    omaha wrote
    Steven wrote

Shocking to find someone who doesn't tread carefully on the illogical isn't it? shocked biggrin

But if he's murdered and deserves to go to prison, as you've made quite clear that he does, isn't that reason enough to be sent to hell as the Bible says? Or is it an interpretation of the Bible that decides? I'm a little confused as you can see.

No, just someone rude enough to insult people for their beliefs. I don't mess with you for being an atheists, do I? It may be illogical to you, but not me. At least have the curiosity to respect other opinions. wink

The bible does not send someone to hell for murder. Murder is a sin as any other. He deserves to go as much as I. Going to hell depends on whether or not he knows Christ. And I am unaware if he does. smile

You and I get along so well. lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    I'm not trying to insult you, just shedding a bit of logic on the matter. I'd like to see you try and 'mess with me' for being an atheist, which would be a little hard considering it's simply a non-belief and not a religion. bunny It would be akin to messing with someone because they don't believe in magical fairies living at the bottom of their garden. wink
  6. Steven wrote

I'd say you were being a bit Old Testament there, but now that I think about it, even Moses (author of the Torah, effectively) murdered a guy, and he didn't exactly turn out badly by all accounts. I guess it matters what you do next. wink
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Certainly is a juicy read that ol' Testament.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Modern Christianity isn't about that in our days. It has all moved along, the roots are being respected and all but things are way more up-to-date than you think.