• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2011
    Timmer wrote
    This car advert has been popular on Brit TV at the moment, I love it! biggrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R55e-uHQna0

Yeah, it's become somewhat of a viral video. I think they did a parody of it when they did the PR for THOR.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2011
    Thor wrote
    This video reminded me of Erik Woods (and his relationship to his son Liam):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCjMGOvM … r_embedded

He, he...love the sleeping baby with the Yoda hat.

Loved it! Thanks for sharing!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 16th 2013
    I think that there's a lot of joke mileage in this story.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-22542222

biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorfrancis
    I foresee a Williams-Goldsmith battle in the near future wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Phasers and photon torpedoes v light sabers, the force and magic wands? Williams FTW biggrin
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    I think I'm resigning from scifi altogether to stick to the far more mature and wholesome activity of ....soundtrack...collectiiiii.......yeah....well... shame
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 18th 2013
    This is VERY well done!

ENTERPRISE v DEATH STAR

cool applause
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2014
    If I had money to burn I'd have loads of this Sideshow stuff lining my shelves...

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles … es-100076/
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2014 edited
    As much as I love local boy Dave Prowse, there was a good reason why he wasn't the voice of Darth Vader...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQFho0_G … e=youtu.be

"some Scottish guy" shocked biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeMar 17th 2014
    Yeah, I've seen that before. Hilarious.

However, it's obvious that the helmet twists his voice completely, as there are few remnants of equally meager-voiced Hayden Christensen during the infamous "NOOOO!" sequence at the end of REVENGE OF THE SITH.
    I am extremely serious.
  1. More like Dark Helmet. cheesy
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb - Aristotle

Truer words ne'er were spoken.
  3. Timmer wrote
    "some Scottish guy" shocked biggrin

What do these Canadians know! rolleyes
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2014 edited
    Thanks to fisch at FSM for alerting me to this image...

THE MILLENIUM FALCON
  4. ^ That's supposed to be a link, right?

And now it is. cheesy
  5. They must have run out of blue screens. smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2014
    Captain Future wrote
    They must have run out of blue screens. smile

There is NOTHING like real, solid sets for actors to act against. Some fucking old fucking school fucking film fucking making! HALLELUJAH!!!
  6. CGI well executed when it's due. But amen to that!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2014
    Timmer wrote
    Some fucking old fucking school fucking film fucking making! HALLELUJAH!!!

This bore repeating.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2014
    John Williams....nuff said. cool

http://www.starwars.com/video/interview … pisode-vii
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2014
    This has been out for a while... but fuck yeah! punk
  7. You know, John Williams will feature in the remaining entries of my all time favourite album list. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2015 edited
    Here's some footage of the new Star Wars: Battlefront videogame that was released a while ago.

Be sure to put the quality at minimum 1080p60.

It looks fookin' amazing ! punk
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2015
    It DOES look fantastic...but it's online co-op only.
    No single-player mode, and not offline.

So regrettably I'll pass.
  8. I played a game of Spider Solitaire today. First video game in years.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeDec 22nd 2015 edited
    Martijn wrote
    It DOES look fantastic...but it's online co-op only.
    No single-player mode, and not offline.

So regrettably I'll pass.

You're wise to, it's a complete con. Sure, the look and sound of the game is spot on, it's one of the best looking games ever made. It's the closest to being in a Star Wars film than you're likely to experience for some time. But that novelty soon wears off and you realise you're playing another Call of Duty-esque online shooter. It's essentially Battlefield with a Star Wars skin. Not only that, you have to pay more on top of what you've already paid for the game to get a 'season pass' to unlock the full version.

Utter bullshit, and such a waste of what are incredible graphics and maps. Fuck EA, and fuck this game.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2015
    It's Battlefield for kids. Too simplified. Fun to pick up and play in 5 spare minutes but there's certainly little depth or draw to keep going for an extended amount of time. I've had it since about a week after launch. I'm rank 5. If it were Battlefield, I'd have wanted to achieve that within the first day of playing.
  9. The fact there's no single-player portion and that's basically a bit shallow is why I still haven't picked it up. A real shame, given the superb world of the original trilogy they've recreated.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    • CommentTimeDec 23rd 2015 edited
    It's worth playing, just wait a few months for it to be half price and put the money saved towards the season pass so you actually get a full games worth of content.

You say there is no single player, but you can play the survival mode solo and there are also five or six solo missions which act as tutorials and are kinda fun.

Where I find it a bit shallow is the amount of things to unlock in multiplayer. The fact here aren't different classes or many vechicles doesn't help much either.
  10. Yes, but are they solo missions or Solo missions?

:coat: shame