• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. Edmund Meinerts wrote
    I'm a bit wary of Ragnarok trying to piggyback on the success of Guardians of the Galaxy. Looks a bit like it's trying to ape that irreverent style.

In what way do you think, it's irreverent? I don't know a thing about the franchise beyond the two films, so I don't know how they relate to the source material. I personally, for some reason, felt pleasantly reminded of those animated scifi shows of yesteryear, like Captain Future, Captain Harlock or Sabre Rider and the Star Sheriffs.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
  2. So Disney has hired Rian Johnson for a whole new trilogy of Star Wars films. Presumably something Old Republic. Also a TV show (a la Star Trek Discovery) is in the works. Somehow this cannot excite me as much as it would have a long time ago.

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeNov 10th 2017
    Serious, SERIOUS oversaturation.
    It will backfire (even Lucas found that out with his Phantom Menace merchandise).
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn