• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2009
    Erik Woods wrote
    I love the internet. In less than 24 hours 2 REMIXES have already been created.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMwh2OVvwgo

-Erik-

I love Christian Bale.
    I love his accent going from English to American in this psycho rant better.
    I love these remixes the best.

"My behaviour can be a bit erratic sometimes"
    christmas_biggrin
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Steven wrote
    Ultra-dark is what the Terminator franchise needs - it's not like Cameron's films were a walk in the park! Though I doubt that they will find the right tone for post-apocalyptic Terminator world, but I'm certainly very hopeful.

Same here. You can never go wrong with ultra-dark and dead-serious with this kind of movies. Love 'em.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    I thought it was funny more than anything! (Though I sure wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of that.)

And I LOVE big robots. So there.

I LOVE big robots too! It doesn't seem right to me somehow, however I'll reserve judgement for after I've seen it.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    Steven wrote
    I thought it was funny more than anything! (Though I sure wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of that.)

And I LOVE big robots. So there.

I LOVE big robots too! It doesn't seem right to me somehow, however I'll reserve judgement for after I've seen it.

What's bothering me about it is why did they send the puny Arnold back in time in the first film when they could have just sent one of those big bastards back in time to kill Sarah. GAME OVER!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, you see: they HAD to invert the time capacitator first. Otherwise the wormhole couldn't have opened without an negative energy coupling that might have destroyed entropy backwards, thereby causing the Terminators to be destroyed, or rather "un-exist".

So it makes perfect sense to wait for the polarized axis to unleash the true horror of a time traveling super robot.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Well, you see: they HAD to invert the time capacitator first. Otherwise the wormhole couldn't have opened without an negative energy coupling that might have destroyed entropy backwards, thereby causing the Terminators to be destroyed, or rather "un-exist".

So it makes perfect sense to wait for the polarized axis to unleash the true horror of a time traveling super robot.

*groan*

Anyway, didn't the Terminators have to be covered in flesh to travel through time? Which doesn't make sense for T2 & T3 dizzy
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Timmer wrote
    Anyway, didn't the Terminators have to be covered in flesh to travel through time? Which doesn't make sense for T2 & T3 dizzy

That's the story they tell us in the first film but you are right... it doesn't make sense in the two sequels.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    • CommentAuthorAnthony
    Marselus wrote
    shocked

Christian Bale's rant on the set of Terminator: Salvation:

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=qrvMTv_r8sA

What exactly is he bitching about? Somebody walking onto set? Why does he go on for so long? And HOW was this recorded?
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Anthony wrote
    Marselus wrote
    shocked

What exactly is he bitching about? Somebody walking onto set? Why does he go on for so long? And HOW was this recorded?

He is bitching about the DP farting around with the lights in his sight line while doing a take. Why does he go on for so long? That's what we are all trying to figure out. As for the sound... the sound guy could have easily recorded it with the boom.

-Erik-
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Erik Woods wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Marselus wrote
    shocked

He is bitching about the DP farting around with the lights in his sight line while doing a take. Why does he go on for so long? That's what we are all trying to figure out. As for the sound... the sound guy could have easily recorded it with the boom.

-Erik-

To me it sounds like someone who's had a bad day and was just waiting for someone to take it out on.
  1. Martijn wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    I love the internet. In less than 24 hours 2 REMIXES have already been created.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTihsJQHt48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMwh2OVvwgo

-Erik-

I love Christian Bale.
    I love his accent going from English to American in this psycho rant better.
    I love these remixes the best.

"My behaviour can be a bit erratic sometimes"
    christmas_biggrin

The remixes are good! biggrin (Particularly the female cameo.)
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
  2. Timmer wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Marselus wrote
    shocked

-Erik-

To me it sounds like someone who's had a bad day and was just waiting for someone to take it out on.

Yeah, I've been around a couple of these diva moments (by far less talented people than Bale) and I they get a lot worse than that.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    franz_conrad wrote
    Timmer wrote
    Erik Woods wrote
    Anthony wrote
    Marselus wrote
    shocked

-Erik-

Yeah, I've been around a couple of these diva moments (by far less talented people than Bale) and I they get a lot worse than that.

I've seen it too! Sometimes it's a case of the lesser the star the bigger the strop...sad but true.
  3. Harry´s comment here captures exactly and with far better words what I´m thinking about the whole Bale outburst thing.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39984
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2009
    Can someone sum it up for someone who's too bored to actually listen to all those minutes of male-Diva rants?
  4. Hey, listen to the rant, and listen the remixes. That's a good laugh right then and there. No cheat notes for 7 minutes out of your life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Heard it. Not much of a big deal, if you read: http://www.aintitcool.com/node/39984 with whom - if everything he states is true, i wholeheartedly agree.
  5. But those remixes... 'Why can't you f$$$king understand?!' biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    biggrin

Very catchy!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2009 edited
    I need to have this as an mp3.punk

EDIT: and I can!
    Download it here!
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    Harry´s comment here captures exactly and with far better words what I´m thinking about the whole Bale outburst thing.

Like I said earlier... it's up to the director, McDouche, to control his set. If he can't tell his DP to stop screwing with the lights then Bale should have channeled his anger at McDouche. If Bale was indeed a professional he would have called the director over or the assistant director to get a handle on the retarded DP. And this bullshiot about it being taken out of context... I don't care what scene was being filmed, how bad of a day Bale was having, etc... no one deserves the verbal bitch slap that the DP got (especially when Bale rushes after the DP to kick his ass) unless the DP murdered Bale's children.

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    What does DP stand for? (I know what else it stands for, but I fear this thread may be locked if I said it! tongue )
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Director of Photography

(What else does it stand for? confused )
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    I have no idea either.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Steven wrote
    What does DP stand for? (I know what else it stands for, but I fear this thread may be locked if I said it! tongue )

Leave it up to Steven... wink

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    OH SHIT.
    Never mind, Steven. I just realized. slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Martijn wrote
    OH SHIT.
    Never mind, Steven. I just realized. slant

Oh shit is right!

-Erik-
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It was the most subtle reference I could think of on short notice. shame
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Erik Woods wrote
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    Harry´s comment here captures exactly and with far better words what I´m thinking about the whole Bale outburst thing.

Like I said earlier... it's up to the director, McDouche, to control his set. If he can't tell his DP to stop screwing with the lights then Bale should have channeled his anger at McDouche. If Bale was indeed a professional he would have called the director over or the assistant director to get a handle on the retarded DP. And this bullshiot about it being taken out of context... I don't care what scene was being filmed, how bad of a day Bale was having, etc... no one deserves the verbal bitch slap that the DP got (especially when Bale rushes after the DP to kick his ass) unless the DP murdered Bale's children.

-Erik-

Totally agree. I thought the whole thing was a joke for a second. A media stunt or something. Bale is a talented guy which I've liked ever since EMPIRE OF THE SUN, but irrespective of ANYTHING that may have happened on-set, you just don't behave like that. Thumbs down to Bale on this one.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalph Kruhm
    If you don´t behave like that or not - it´s not our business. That´s what I´m talking about.

Who f****** cares? wink