• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2010
    Bregt wrote
    Where has Thor been since his trip to Dubai? Not even a look at the babes thread?

Is it possible he might have found his own babe harem in Dubai?
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Are you sure he's even back yet?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Aaah, this explains:
    http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … s/#Item_25

PC = gone

biggrin
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I believe Bregt has reset him.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    applause lol
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2010 edited
    I will become a lost member for a while, I think. Feel I need a break. See you anon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2010 edited
    Later, James. wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2010
    Some odd days here at MT.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    It's probably the spring in the air. love
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Southall wrote
    I will become a lost member for a while, I think. Feel I need a break. See you anon.

sad cry

See you soon wave
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Southall wrote

Ok James. smile

I hope you can relax somehow in these difficult times.
    Kazoo
  1. Go spend time with your mum, don't spend it all on us. wink
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorplindboe
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2010
    *notices a certain Thor in WHO'S ONLINE

Peter smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDreamTheater
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2010 edited
    On his return, he will have some work cut out for him to browse through the entire babe topic. smile
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2010 edited
    Hello guys! I'm back! I didn't know where to start posting again and since I was "lost" I thought it proper to be here. I've been away for a long time during which many things happened. Most of you remember that my grandmother was in the hospital. Well, after many adventures including going home in the morning and returning at the hospital in the evening and an incident when I though she died in my arms we finally made it home on the 3rd of April, that is a day before Easter. Things seem better since then but all the streess, the shock and the endless nights of no sleep had their price. I faced a small health problem after that, just when I started relaxing. It was a kind of involuntary muscle movement, which turned out after a series of tests to be a minor (very minor) nervous breakdown. I'm completly fine now but I want to apologize to those of you who PMed me and I didn't answer (D., Eric, Martijn and anyone else I forget, I'm sorry! shame ).
    Hope everything will work out better now and I'll be around more!
    Kisses! Missed you! kiss
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
  2. Stavroula, I hope everything will be fine from now on. God knows we can all use good news from time to time in our lives, even when health issues are totally unpredictable most of the time. wave
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2010
    hope all will work out well for you also
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2010
    Good to have Stavi back! And with good news too, after all.

We had not much Greekiness the past weeks.
    Kazoo
  3. Stavroula, we've not had much direct contact 'til now, but I'm glad to hear that things are working out well for you now.

Nice to have you back!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2010
    greekiness confused
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeApr 22nd 2010 edited
    sdtom wrote
    greekiness confused

I think he meant Geekiness Tom wink

in which case he was very VERY wrong. cheesy
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeApr 28th 2010
    Where's Martijn!?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    I was wondering the same Bregt! Where is my boy?! sad
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Putting his clogs up sipping Port and listening to Georges Delerue I suspect.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    If this is the case then there's something wrong! He listens to Delerue when he is sad or upset.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    That, or packing his things and buying a ticket for Greece, after reading your post.
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    You mean my post calling him "my boy"? I've called you like this many times, you are in Greece and we haven't met, so I don't think Martijn will do such a trip for just a phrase! tongue wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    So I'm at Athens airport right now. Which bus do I take for Sparta?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2010
    biggrin

See?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2010
    Where is Tim?
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you