• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2010
    And Bregje?
    And Stavi?
    sad
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Tim's at Glastenbury I think?

Bregje is off now and then. smile

Stavi is perhaps enjoying the hot weather.
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeMay 13th 2010 edited
    <to Marcel's post>

Right here my friend..

bhangra
    bhangra

though I expect you mean one of the other Tim's.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Bregt wrote
    Tim's at Glastenbury I think?

Bregje is off now and then. smile

Glastonbury is still over a Month away yet.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarselus
    Timmer wrote
    <to Marcel's post>

Right here my friend..

bhangra
    bhangra

beer
    Anything with an orchestra or with a choir....at some point will reach you
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2010
    I'm looking for Bregt. I sent him a pm and he has yet to respond. Hope all is well.
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    sdtom wrote
    I'm looking for Bregt. I sent him a pm and he has yet to respond. Hope all is well.
    Thomas

Bregt has got his boots on and has headed off into the wet and windy wild.

You'll have to wait a few days Tom.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeMay 14th 2010 edited
    Bregt wrote

Hmmm, nice try! Well, Stavi is working like crazy since she has to attent the exams of 3 schools and she's also a supervisor in the national exams and all this craziness will continue until the end of July. Let me tell you that I have to correct 150 exam papers in 5 days! rolleyes And on top of that I try to recover fron the shock of a bomb exploding a just a block from my parent's house! But part from that, I do enjoy the hot and wonderful weather here! smile
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Did you hear the bomb yourself?
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    No I am in Sparti. But my parents and grandmother are there and of course I've leaved there all my life.
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Timmer wrote
    sdtom wrote
    Thomas

Bregt has got his boots on and has headed off into the wet and windy wild.

Yup.

Tom, I will reply tomorrow.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeMay 20th 2010
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thank God. Now if only got Southall back too.

I hope all is well for him at the moment (although I'm sure it's probably not).

I feel the same, his absence worries me but i really hope for the best.

I'm here now! Thanks for your kind messages. I just needed some time away from the board - things were getting a little odd around here a couple of months ago and I just fell out of love with the place.

Things have settled down a little in my life now, for those who know the background, my mother's fighting on remarkably well (it's been four months since she was given three months to live), and on a personal plus note I've got myself another job and am really looking forward to starting (will also see me moving from Bristol to Telford, near Birmingham).

Pleased to be back and looking forward to talking about film music again - I've missed it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Please to have you with us, my thoughts are with you and your family, and i am sure many of the other members' here as well. I am also confident that if you take a look at the topics over the last 1-2 weeks you'll see that things are rapidly changing here in mt, and are beginning to remind me of good ol' scorereviews which is always such a great and sweet feeling! I think more will agree with this. smile Good ol' film music talking; welcome back, we missed you (and Franz, and Martijn who's sparser these days here). beer
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Wow James, a lot changed in this time! Glad to hear your mother is doing so well. Lets hope this keeps on going for another while.

Also, no more Bristol meetings then. smile
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Southall wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Steven wrote
    Christodoulides wrote
    Thank God. Now if only got Southall back too.

I hope all is well for him at the moment (although I'm sure it's probably not).

I feel the same, his absence worries me but i really hope for the best.

I'm here now! Thanks for your kind messages. I just needed some time away from the board - things were getting a little odd around here a couple of months ago and I just fell out of love with the place.

Things have settled down a little in my life now, for those who know the background, my mother's fighting on remarkably well (it's been four months since she was given three months to live), and on a personal plus note I've got myself another job and am really looking forward to starting (will also see me moving from Bristol to Telford, near Birmingham).

Pleased to be back and looking forward to talking about film music again - I've missed it!

That's good to hear, Southall! Hang in there!
    I am extremely serious.
  1. Glad to hear your about your mother's fight! Hang in there! beer
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
  2. Good to see you back, James. During the time you've been away I've often thought on how you and your family were doing.

Very pleased about the news on your mother: as others have said, hang in there.

Hope your new job goes well - and hope the move goes well.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Like Alan I often thought about how things were going for you too James and all power to your mum who is still fighting.

Good to see you back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Glad you are back James! I had you and your mum in my thoughts and prayers and it's good to know things are going better than it was be expected.
  3. Welcome back James, I've been wondering how you and your family have been. Hope everything works out OK from now on. wave
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Yeah, great to see you back! My best wishes and prayers for your mom, and all the best with your new job. beer
  4. Oh, so this isn't a thread about that wretched TV show? What unfortunate conclusions we jump to because of mis-capitalization... wink
    A butterfly thinks therefore I am
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    The what? Oh you're so banned.
  5. Good to see you back, James. What a great thing that your mother is doing better than expected. Congrats on the new job, too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    Welcome back James! Wishing you nothing but the best for you and your family. Congrats on the new gig. I'm looking forward to chatting and debating about film music with you again around here.

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Your point of view is missed by me
    Thomas
    listen to more classical music!
  6. James welcome back, glad to hear your mother is holding on.
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2010
    Anyone have the contact information of Talos? I wanted some help with getting a portable video player and he said he'll check with his supplier but I haven't heard back in a while.
  7. Indeed, but he was never very active here, he popped in here once in a while. I'm sure he'll emerge soon enough.
    "considering I've seen an enormous debate here about The Amazing Spider-Man and the ones who love it, and the ones who hate it, I feel myself obliged to say: TASTE DIFFERS, DEAL WITH IT" - Thomas G.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2010
    .............linux................