• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2014
    Did Bregt slip on a glacier?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  1. Martijn wrote

he's off on one of his famous hikes in Romania, with Cristian. I see regular updates on his facebook page smile
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    Romania! Just 90 minutes away from Greece as an airplane flies! Tell him to come over!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    Martijn wrote

he's off on one of his famous hikes in Romania, with Cristian. I see regular updates on his facebook page smile

Aaaaah, now that you mention it, I DO vaguely remember him mentioning something like that.
    Wasn't he going to pass through Transylvania?
    At dusk?
    In a cloaked coach?

Stark raving battty. Ain't that the bloody tooth?
    I'm sure he'll get the point though, once he understands what's at stake.

(Fang you. Fang you very much.)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2014 edited
    You are unbelievable dear!!! I'm laughing alone and my parents are looking at me with an obvious concern edged on their faces... I think they think I've finally lost it!!!
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2014
    Bregt are you reading this or are you already on board a TAROM flight?
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2014 edited
    Hey guys. All is good (well, being back at work is not but well...).

I was here:
    http://www.maintitles.net/forum/discuss … s/#Item_27
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorAndy
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2014
    I suppose I'm one of the lost members, right? smile Haven't posted here in ages, but just wanted to pop in and say hi! smile
    Cookie monster
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 1st 2014
    Andy!!!!!!! We missed you!!!! hug
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Oh my! Hello there. How are you and what have you been doing!?
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorAndy
    I'm good. Great, actually. I've been working as a freelance developer designer for a couple of years now, after leaving the advertising agency I worked at for ages. Me and my girlfriend moved to her paternal grandparents old farm in the countryside, more or less in the middle of nowhere, about 6 months ago, so I'm now spending practically all of my time with a hammer, saw and screwdriver trying to get the house (built in 1895) to regain some of the looks and style it had when it was built instead of the 1950's design it has today. Lots of fun and I'm a total beginner when it comes to these sort of things - working with tools instead of a computer... smile

I still listen a lot to film scores, but I 'm rarely up to date with new scores and new composers and I don't really participate in the film music community at all. Except for lurking from time to time. smile
    Cookie monster
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    Life got in the way, eh? wink

Good for you, Andy. Hopefully, you'll find the time and energy to participate in film music forums at some point again. These things tend to go in waves for most people.
    I am extremely serious.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Andy, that is fantastic, especially about the house in the middle of nowhere! smile love it
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Andy!!!!!!! beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorAndy
    beer
    Cookie monster
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 2nd 2014
    It's the old janitor!
    Good to hear from you again, Andy!
    And interesting to see where life's twisting roads have brought you. Fixing up old real estate! Highly admirable! I wouldn't know where to start on any project like that: the very thought of any DIY strikes terror into my heart.

Changing a light bulb.
    Fairly comfortable with that.
    For the rest, not so much. Hammers. Saws. Stuff that'll get you hurt. Good for professionals. And slasher movies.

But the I have other magnificent and extremely useful skill sets.
    Which I probably could name but momentarily escape me.

But hey, listen to me just rambling on. GOOD TO SEE YOU, old buddy!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    Martijn wrote
    Hammers. Saws. Stuff that'll get you hurt. Good for professionals. And slasher movies.

biggrin
  2. I am still alive!
    I am very busy with work and privately.
    A lot has changed. Some family issues and I had to change my job (due to bankruptcy)
    Also very active with the Dutch Pink Floyd Fanclub. I recently rebuild their website and also taking a lot of concert pictures of Pink Floyd Tribute bands.
    That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you. (Andy Dufresne)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    Welcome back all!
    Kazoo
    • CommentAuthormarkrayen
    Andy wrote
    I'm good. Great, actually. I've been working as a freelance developer designer for a couple of years now, after leaving the advertising agency I worked at for ages. Me and my girlfriend moved to her paternal grandparents old farm in the countryside, more or less in the middle of nowhere, about 6 months ago, so I'm now spending practically all of my time with a hammer, saw and screwdriver trying to get the house (built in 1895) to regain some of the looks and style it had when it was built instead of the 1950's design it has today. Lots of fun and I'm a total beginner when it comes to these sort of things - working with tools instead of a computer... smile

I still listen a lot to film scores, but I 'm rarely up to date with new scores and new composers and I don't really participate in the film music community at all. Except for lurking from time to time. smile

Wow, nice!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Andy! The true messiah has returned!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Steven wrote
    Andy! The true messiah has returned!

He has! Shall we nail up our false one? We'll get Martijn to do it, he needs the practice.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2014
    Has anyone heard from Bregt recently?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2014
    About a day ago, yes. Or were you joking?
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2014
    Southall wrote
    Has anyone heard from Bregt recently?

Nope! Where is he?
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Thor wrote
    About a day ago, yes. Or were you joking?

Nobody jokes around here. Better get used to it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    My leg is finally starting to do better. My doctor has put me on a Parkinson medication to relieve the spasms. It seems to be working.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2014 edited
    Glad to hear that Tom! I hope everything works out fine now and that you'll feel even more better!
  3. sdtom wrote
    My leg is finally starting to do better. My doctor has put me on a Parkinson medication to relieve the spasms. It seems to be working.
    Tom

That's good news Tom.
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    Mentally I've never felt better which is a good part of the battle.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!