• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorBhelPuri
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008
    DemonStar wrote

THE BAD -

* Clashes with municipality officials who razed our colony's gardens because of a bastard in our neighbourhood
    * Got to try for the medical college entrance exam next year because of the officials taking bribes from students
    * Some money problems

Wow! That's a lot of crazy stuff. Hope you tide over them and that 2009 is a wonderful one for you!

Why did they push the exam to next year? Don't they have alternative papers that they can use in case the original paper is leaked/compromised? I thought that's how it was done. BTW are you looking to study in the same state or elsewhere?

* Mumbai attacks

I think this was the worst part to my year. sad
  1. Not only yours, we all sympathize with Indians about those attacks. Also with Israelis now. And Palestinians.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008 edited
    BhelPuri wrote
    Why did they push the exam to next year? Don't they have alternative papers that they can use in case the original paper is leaked/compromised? I thought that's how it was done. BTW are you looking to study in the same state or elsewhere?

Not paper leakage, really. The guys supposed to enter our answer sheets for computerized checking are somehow switching the sheets with other guys'. My friend who obtained 95% in the 12th grade exams failed to even qualify in the state exam which was one of the easiest papers I've seen. Not to mention our chief minister is inserting her own (bribed) candidates into the colleges taking up about one fourth of the very limited seats we have (including all the reservations and stuff). Our only hope is to do well enough so they can't tamper with our sheets without being sent to court! I'm aiming mainly for the state medical colleges but I'm also applying for some all India exams like BHU and AIIMS.

Hopefully 2009 will be great for all of us! beer