• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008 edited
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008
    Initial discussion started HERE!

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2008
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

That's great, but that's the David Arnold thread... Not everyone is going to go there to discuss this. And BtW, to everyone who has been discussing this already, just because Disney has opted out does not mean the film will not be made. Walden is already looking for a new partner with which to continue making the films, Fox being the most likely.
    •  
      CommentAuthorErik Woods
    • CommentTimeJan 1st 2009
    William wrote
    Erik Woods wrote

-Erik-

That's great, but that's the David Arnold thread... Not everyone is going to go there to discuss this.

I understand that. I was just pointing out to others who might be looking at this thread first that there is another discussion on this board concerning this subject. wink

-Erik-
    host and executive producer of THE CINEMATIC SOUND RADIO PODCAST | www.cinematicsound.net | www.facebook.com/cinematicsound | I HAVE TINNITUS!
  1. William wrote
    just because Disney has opted out does not mean the film will not be made. Walden is already looking for a new partner with which to continue making the films, Fox being the most likely.

Which is exactly what has already been said over there. wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2009
    Ralph Kruhm wrote
    William wrote
    just because Disney has opted out does not mean the film will not be made. Walden is already looking for a new partner with which to continue making the films, Fox being the most likely.

Which is exactly what has already been said over there. wink

Just shut up. biggrin
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2009 edited
    I hope Warner Bros. gets it so there can be a possibility of an expanded score someday! wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    DemonStar wrote
    I hope Warner Bros. gets it so there can be a possibility of an expanded score someday! wink

Good idea! That would be nice. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    And you dared start a new thread when an existing one would have worked.
    listen to more classical music!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    The audacity! shocked
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    sdtom wrote
    And you dared start a new thread when an existing one would have worked.

Because I didn't know there was an exisiting one, and I still don't see why people should have to discuss this in the David Arnold thread; it deserves its own.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2009 edited
    I wouldn't worry about it young William, continue with the thread as though nobody said anything. cool (That's about all I can contribute since I'm neither a fan of Disney or Narnia! tongue )
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Steven wrote
    I wouldn't worry about it young William, continue with the thread as though nobody said anything.

As you wish, old Steven. tongue
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    The thread has been started so its done
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2009
    William wrote
    Steven wrote
    I wouldn't worry about it young William, continue with the thread as though nobody said anything.

He's already shaving his mono-brow, plucking hairs out of his nose and ears and his hearing aid'll be pointless soon because of listening to williams at full blast, and if that wasn't bad enough his hip replacement is made of plastic thus denying his family of an inheritence in scrap metal.
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    Timmer wrote
    William wrote
    Steven wrote

He's already shaving his mono-brow, plucking hairs out of his nose and ears and his hearing aid'll be pointless soon because of listening to williams at full blast, and if that wasn't bad enough his hip replacement is made of plastic thus denying his family of an inheritence in scrap metal.

lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorSteven
    Timmer wrote
    William wrote
    Steven wrote

In my day, such insubordination would not be tolerated! slant
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Well, it would.
    (But just in black and white)
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Well, it would.
    (But just in black and white)

LOL biggrin

(sharp) beer
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2009
    Steven wrote
    The audacity! shocked

Yeah, good software biggrin
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. bunny
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2009
    Audacity is an audio program
  3. Yes, I've been using it myself.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    I like Adobe Audition better though...
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    It's on a way more advanced level than audacity so it's no surprise you like it better. smile
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    Yep wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemonStar
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2009
    The third Narnia film is supposedly set for a December 2010 release, by Twentieth Century Fox and Walden Media - http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=53387

No mention about the score though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    December 10? A lot can happen 'till then wink
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Christodoulides wrote

I'd hope ( I can't believe I'm saying this ) that David Arnold is still attached to the film.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWilliam
    • CommentTimeMar 12th 2009
    Timmer wrote
    Christodoulides wrote

I'd hope ( I can't believe I'm saying this ) that David Arnold is still attached to the film.

I hope so too. I think he is; everyone else seems to be remaining with the film.