• Categories

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1. All the best to Him who creates and preseves!

Volker
    Bach's music is vibrant and inspired.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2014
    Mein Captain!!

I wish you a fantastic birthday, may it be filled with joy and loved ones punk beer

...and may your enemies remain crushed with women lamenting eternally over them devil
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    •  
      CommentAuthorDemetris
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2014
    Happy birthday!
    Love Maintitles. It's full of Wanders.
  2. Thanks boys!

Concerning lamenting women. I don't like girls to be sad, so let me think of ways to comfort them ... devil / angelic

Well, we'll have our prom dance tonight, with tons of up-to-now students of mine celebrating their Abitur (a-level exam). Part of the night will be watching the football match Germany/France. So that should be a nice way to celebrate.

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorStavroula
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2014 edited
    Volker I can't believe I missed it! Happy belated birthday from me too! fireworks

And Happy Birthday to our dear Eric too even though he is not much among us. I hope this year will be one of the best in your life! hug
    Whatever you gaze rests on,do not use your vision, but the eyes of your soul...She knows better...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeJul 5th 2014
    Captain, my captain!
    I too missed this most joyous occasion!
    So, yeah, here you have at the very least a lamenting Martijn.
    Poor substitute, I know. smile

Most hearty congratulations though, even if slightly belated.
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
  3. hug love beer

Thanks Stavroula and Martijn!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBregt
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014 edited
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. Was in London for 4 days with my girlfriend and some of her colleagues. Discovered some great new places during this 5th trip to London. Shakespeare's The Globe (next time we go for a play too!), some markets, Greenwich, had a Street Art tour in Shoreditch, Canary Warf and the DLR that rides through the skyscrapers and of course some of the usual including Bregt's Touristic Terror Tour at the cradle of modern democracy, ... Still haven't had a decent fish 'n chips. Anyone knows a good place in London for this. But we had great food otherwise, from Bengal to Italian to Libenese. Fantastic city still.
    Kazoo
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014
    Bregt wrote
    Thanks for the birthday wishes. Was in London for 4 days with my girlfriend and some of her colleagues. Discovered some great new places during this 5th trip to London. Shakespeare's The Globe (next time we go for a play too!), some markets, Greenwich, had a Street Art tour in Shoreditch, some of the usual including Bregt Touristic Terror Tour at the cradle of modern democracy, ...

Ha, ha! Poor girl.
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 7th 2014
    Bregt wrote
    Still haven't had a decent fish 'n chips

In London? Me neither!
    On Friday I ate a lot of dust and appeared orange near the end of the day ~ Bregt
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2014 edited
    A big happy birthday to our fine Antipodean friend Atham beer
    •  
      CommentAuthorAtham
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2014
    Thank you muchly! beer
  4. to all the people who's birthdays I missed, happy belated birthday. Hope you had a wonderful time
    waaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! Where's my nut? arrrghhhhhhh
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2014
    Thomas Glorieux wrote
    to all the people who's birthdays I missed, happy belated birthday. Hope you had a wonderful time

The same goes for me.
    Tom
    listen to more classical music!
  5. Happy belated birthday to everyone from me as well.
    http://www.filmmusic.pl - Polish Film Music Review Website
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014
    It's Mogens birthday today. Whatever happened to him? His profile shows he hasn't been here since early 2013.

Nice guy, I always liked him and I hope he's having a great birthday.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThor
    I don't know about Mogens, but it's ALAN'S birthday today too!

Best wishes for the day, FalkirkBairn!
    I am extremely serious.
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    I've already wished him and toasted him good on FB but no harm in extra toastings here. Cheers mate! beer drink
  6. To your health my good Sir! smile

Volker
  7. Thanks everyone!
    The views expressed in this post are entirely my own and do not reflect the opinions of maintitles.net, or for that matter, anyone else. http://www.racksandtags.com/falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Heyyyyy, almost missed this! Happy birthday, Alan! What mad celebrations are held today at Chez Les Falkirks?
    'no passion nor excitement here, despite all the notes and musicians' ~ Falkirkbairn
    •  
      CommentAuthorSouthall
    Woohoo! Happy birthday, Martijn! fireworks
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2014
    There was a wonderful shot of Alan and Anne on Facebook. A lovely couple.
    Tom
  8. Southall, what did you smoke? rolleyes

Volker
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2014 edited
    Huh?

Two weeks off, guys! smile
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    Martijn wrote
    Huh?

Two weeks off, guys! smile

So that he can be the first to congratulate you of course wink
    •  
      CommentAuthorsdtom
    coming to Mpls?
    Tom
    •  
      CommentAuthorMartijn
    Timmer wrote

I just consider him to be very, very late!
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2014 edited
    Martijn wrote
    Timmer wrote

I just consider him to be very, very late!

Oooo...
    • CommentAuthorTimmer
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2014
    Yay Lee ( LSH ) you aren't here enough these days, have a damn good one! cool beer